PROLOGUE

Loud noises on an abandoned warehouse, a lady crying asking for help, a dark place that no one ever want to go through it, and the slashing sound of knives.  Blood was oozing from a wound in her poor scalp.

Amica immediately opens her eyes, panting. She was frightened by the things that she had seen in her dream. And she's afraid that her dream will be in reality again.

No, it mustn't happen. She doesn't want to lose her twin. The only friend and sister on her unworthy life.

She ran as fast as she could to stop her twin from having a date with her boyfriend.

"Danicaaaaa! Wait! Please don't go out. Please I'm begging you, your boyfriend will kill you. He's sadistic and you are his other prey. He killed many of them, his exes. Just please believe me. I've seen it on his list."

Amica holds her twin's right arm, crying and asking to believe her.

"Please twin, I don't want to lose you this early."

Danica bursts out laughing that makes Amica stop her tears.

"What are you talking about? We've known for almost one year. He will never kill me, he loves me so much. Now, can you please stop all those weird dramas and let me out? He's waiting for me outside."

Danica removes her twin's hand and walks fast out of their house without looking back.

Amica sits on the floor and her tears starting to fall again. Starring at the door, hoping that her twin will come back and her dream will never transpire.

Standing up with a blank mind and slowly walks to her room.

"It's just a dream Amica, it will never come true. Your professor's death and the others was just a coincidence in your dream. Take a nap, maybe you'll feel better."

It's late in the evening and someone's knocking at the door loudly. Amica woke up and went to her door to open it. Her face turned blue when she saw her mother and father crying.

"Dear, y-your twin s-sister. S-she's dead, someone found her on a w-warehouse and called the cops. Let's go and see her."

Amica hugged her parents and her tears came out.

"M-mom, I've told her not to go out. H-her boyfriend killed her. He killed her! Please mom, dad! Believe me! He's now at the a-airport waiting for his flight to F-france. We must call the cops immediately!"

Her father obliged to Amica and called the cops.

She knew because she dreamed about it. Rone went to his home with the list of his victims on a pocket notebook which is placed in the pocket of his coat and fix everything for his flight, leaving the knives inside the wardrobe on his apartment and hurriedly drove to the airport.

After minutes of waiting, she felt some chills when the cops caught her twin's boyfriend.

"Damn that bastard! He'll pay for this. I thought it's only a dream but no. I have this ability that can see flashes of images, colors, moving pictures, or symbols."

"I don't get it... What am I?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You can put #AnAloofLady on your post on any social media so that I can read your reactions.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© All rights reserved.
DELINAAAAAAAAAA (DELINA) 2020