"Well the second date it like for hand holding and stuff. I mean girls genrally don't kiss on the first date because they're told it makes them look easy."

"Actually a kiss on the first date is fine as long as its at the end of the date." Lisa corrected.

"And anything before that doesn't make the girl look easy, it makes the guy look like a saex-addict." Van finished for her.

"Exactly." Lis agreed.

"Plus that was how this all started anyway, so it wasn't presumptious." I told him.

"Actually it was." Brant agreed with Kyle. "That kiss at the club was a 'take you to bed' kiss. But he ended up taking you on a date first, which meant it puts him all the way back at leevl one. Hand holding."

"Not if you're sure the girl likes kissing you as much as you like kising them." I aruged.

"Maybe not." Dean hedged. "BUt it does mean that all the males in her life have to watch him closer. And that it us."

"Guys. " Mel butted in. "This started off as sweet so don't make it annoying. Sin is a big girl."

"Mel." Tony caled after she had finished.

"Yeah?" she answered.

"Quiet." he said ina serious voice silencing the room. Who knew he had it in him.

"And he chooses to use it on me." Mel whispered in awe causeing the room to fill with laughter from the boys.

"Many sides tot he same dice." I stated also in awe but with quite abit of amusement too. We all fell silent after we had finished laughing and turned bcak to pay attention to the movie.

"Come here Sin." Kyle said after ten minutes of my shifting.

"No thanks. I'm okay." I said.

"Come here Sin and lean against me and pu your legs over the arm." Kyle said twenty minutes later after more of my shifting.

"Im fine. Really. Just getting comfortable."

"The movie is almost over and you're still 'getting comfortable.' Come here."

"It isn't." I scoffed. "It's barely started." Kyle huffed in anoyance.

Ten minutes after that my legs were pushined out from under me and my body was being moved. "You're distracting." he said. "Bloody stubborn girl."

"Well now I'm uncomfortable. I was fine." I told him.

"Maybe, but i missed most of the movie already." he complained.

"But this is really uncomfortable. " I lied. I was sitting with my back against his side. My legs were bent upward and I was way more comfortable than I was in my previous position. But the thing that was bothering me was his 'muscular warm arm' wrapped around my waist holding me to his firm side.

"Sin."

"Let me go back. I wont move again." I promised. Their was silence for a minute before he huffed and stood up. Kyle arranged three cushions behind me before sittignon the floor.

"No don't do that." I protested.

"Shhh." Tony hushed me.

"I'll be still I promise." I told him.

"No. Now we are both comfortable and able to watch the movie in peace." he stated.

"Kyle. Come back and I'll sit still." I insisted.

"Sin. Leave him be." Brant told me.

"But-" I was cut off by the loomig form of Brian who picked me up and carried me to his seat and laid me down arranging my limbs. Then he went back to where i was sitting and sat down and Kyle took his seat back.