With that she left. Emma couldn't wait to she Regina face when she has her guitar.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

The next afternoon Emma was at Regina's place guitar in hand. She knocked the door. Regina opened.

" I see that you weren't lying sheriff." She said calmly. But they both knew she was surprised.

"Now, why would I lie to you, Madam Mills. May I?" Emma said nodding towards the door.

"Of course." Regina stepped aside to let her inside. " I'm sure Henry would be dow-" At that moment Henry came running down. Regina and Emma both said at the same thing. " No running in the house, Henry." He just looked at them shocked. Regina looked at Emma with pride, but immediately cooled her features.

Emma and Henry went to the living room while Regina started cooking dinner. She listened to them practice and was pleased that Emma didn't lose her patience with him. Henry and Emma practiced a few verses. In an hour their lesson was over because Regina walked in and said dinner was ready. Emma started packing and was about to head for the door when Regina stopped her.

" Wouldn't you like to stay for dinner sheriff?" Emma was going to deny but then Henry came in and pleaded her. She said yes and stayed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

A few months past and Emma found herself staying at the Mills every Friday for the lesson and dinner. Henry got better at playing guitar. He practiced every day. Henry started to forget about the curse and only remembered when Regina scowled at him.

Emma came over and started again with the lesson but Henry had something else in mind.

"Emma, Can you play the piano for me?" Henry said giving her the best puppy face he could muster. Emma couldn't deny him with that face.

They went to the room where the piano was. Emma saw it and it was beautiful. It was a grand piano with deep brown wood. It had hints of red in it.

" It's beautiful, Henry. Why doesn't your mom play it?" Emma asked moving to the piano as if it was pulling her to it.

" It's because she doesn't know how to play it." Henry said walking a little closer to Emma. At that point Regina entered the room. Henry smiled at her but Emma didn't even see her. She was more focused on the piano. Regina smiled at Henry and Emma even though Emma had no clue she was there.

" What song do you want me to play Hen?" Emma asked now sitting on the bench. Still clueless.

"Ummm...I don't know play one that means a lot to you." Henry said. He knew which one she was going to choose. It was sad but he wanted his mom (Regina) to know that Emma went through pain too.

" Henry you know what I'm going to pick and it always makes me cry at the end." She said sadly.

" I know. And I also know it's about my dad. I know he abandoned you and that's not right. It's just you sing which so much passion in that song and the other one, but I want that one. Please ma." Henry said

Regina saw the whole ordeal. She also wanted to see this, but she didn't want to see Emma upset. She was going to say something but Henry stopped her. He shocked his head and gave her a sad smile. She just nodded.

Emma starts playing the piano gracefully. After a few notes she starts to sing.

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did