Hidden Talents

* AU story. I'm sorry for any grammar errors in the near future. Singingand lady kisses but nothing to dramatic *

Regina was starting to get worried about Henry. Heck, Everyone was. No one wanted to point fingers, but they all knew it was Mary-Margret fault.
Dr. Hopper recommend he take his mind off of it with introducing him with something more productive. That is was got Regina in this situation in the first place.

She was walking toward the sheriff station with only one thing in mind. Getting Emma Swan to help her with their son. Oh, She hates asking for help especially from the one women who jeopardize her relationship with Henry. But she had to do something.

She walked in like she owns the place. Very much her. Emma was like always was not doing her job. Emma was dancing to some music. Regina stopped stock still. Emma was swaying her hips to Bailando by Enrique Iglesias. Her back facing Regina not even aware that she was there. Emma moved so gracefully that Regina wondered if it was actually Emma dancing. And not some look alike.

Emma started to move her hips in circular motion until she was facing Regina. But to Regina's luck Emma had her eyes closed. That allowed Regina to recompose herself. Anyone that walked in could tell that either Emma was taking Bachata or Salsa dance lessons or was just gifted with swaying her hip with such grace.

Regina loved the sight in front of her, but she'll never tell a soul. Emma opened her eyes. First she was clam then she looked shocked. Her eyes wide as possible and her mouth hanged opened. Regina only gave her a wicked smile. Emma recovered quickly.

"I have no idea what you saw, but you tell no one!" Emma said serious but obliviously shy. That was a surprise to Regina. Emma moved to shut off the music.

" I won't tell a soul, if you do me a favor." Regina said every so serious, but she was dying to laugh. She just loves showing Emma flustered.

"Why would I do you a favor?" Emma said looking at Regina making eye contact of course.

"Because you don't want people to know that our sheriff has hidden talents and because it's about Henry." Regina said. Emma first looked resistant but the moment she heard Henry's name she soften up. Regina would have smiled because she can see that Emma actually cares about Henry. But she can't.

"Alright, I'll do your favor. What is it anyways?" Emma said puzzled. She walks at little closer to Regina.

"I need to find something that Henry would do to take his mind off of that curse no sense." Regina said.

At that Emma gave her a sad smile. She knew that Emma knew that Henry called her the evil queen.

"Why don't you sign him up for sports, or-" Emma was cut off by Regina." We both know Henry isn't that athletic. And I did when her was younger but it didn't work out." Regina said smiling sadly remembering 4 yr. Henry wear a soccer outfit that didn't fit him at all. It was to big and his hair was untamable.

" Or music. Have you tried teaching him how to play the guitar, piano, drums, or violin?" Emma said. Little did Regina know is that Emma could play all those instruments.

" I did when he was seven, but it didn't work out either. The pianist didn't have the patience." Regina said looking at Emma intrigued." Don't tell me you know how to play a piano?" She snickered.

" Not only do I know how to play the piano, but I also know how to play the guitar, acoustic and electric, and the drums and violin." Emma said with a triumph smile. She liked know that Regina didn't know that. Regina by her part was surprised. Speechless even.

" Not only do it dance but you can play an instrument. Now that I'll have to see, dear" Regina said. " Come tomorrow over at six. Then I'll believe you."