It's Alright

Robin stood with his arms crossed in the training room, impatiently tapping his foot.

Right now, Artemis and Wally were sparring and surprisingly enough, they were actually taking it seriously.

Robin glanced to his side where Kaldur was leaning against the wall.

He was watching with a fixated stare, likely taking notes in his head.

Always the dedicated leader...

Robin couldn't help but let out a humorless chuckle which resulted in a sideways glance from Kaldur, but Robin just ignored him and glanced to the other side of the room.

Connor and M'gann were talking about who knows what...

No... Robin had a feeling he knew.

M'gann has been... rather unsure of herself since the simulation.

She blames herself, and of course Connor doesn't want that.

Well, neither does Robin.

Because he knows who is really to blame for their trauma.

He looked back over to the sparring match and his mask lenses narrowed slightly.

They all do, he was sure of that.

"All right, that's enough."

Black Canary spoke up, confusing both Wally and Artemis.

"But neither of us have failed yet?"

Dinah nodded and smiled a little.

"That's my point, you two have been going at it for about twenty minutes now. Time for another pair to spar."

Both Artemis and Wally shrug and go off to the sidelines, stretching out their arms as they move.

"And next time, don't just do hand to hand combat. I should have mentioned this before-- but it's time you use your abilities against each other. But knowing you two, you'd both be in the infirmary by the time training would be over. Now let's see..."

Her eyes scanned around the room, deciding on the next pair.

"Superboy and Robin. You're up. And remember, this time you're training with your full abilities."

Connor looked away from M'gann and looked at Robin, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you... sure about that?"

Robin turned his head towards him and walked to the sparring floor.

"What?"

Wally looked between the two and Black Canary.

"Rob you haven't exactly been yourself lately. You've been kinda off. And to go against Connor's abilities--"

"I can handle myself KF."

Something changed in Robin's face and he suddenly smirked in a challenging manner.

"Let's do it."

Connor gave one last glance at M'gann before standing across from Robin.

"Full abilities guys, you need to be able to train with them and also have self-control. So do not purposely harm each other."

Robin's smirk widened and he nodded his head once.

He slightly spread his legs apart and bent his knees, his arms rigid and ready at his side.

As soon as Black Canary gave the word, Robin ducked, already anticipating Connor's move, and jumped and flipped off of Connor's back, landing behind him.