"Did you give it to him?" Lee asked Jaelyn.

"Yeah, but he ain't open it," Jae answered as she covered her mouth while she chewed.

"Why?"

She shrugged in response.

"You think you would marry Zay?" Natalie asked after while and Jaelyn nearly choked on her fruit.

"What?"Jae took a sip of her water.

"I asked you if you would marry Zay..."

"...I mean I could see myself marrying him, just not right now. I haven't graduated and I don't even think I'm ready yet, why?" she responded.

"Dre technically proposed to me last night while we was out in the hot tub," she whispered to her.

"Really? How'd he do it?" Jae asked, almost surprised.

"We was just chillin together and outta nowhere, he said, 'You trynna marry me or somethin?'" Lee mimicked her boyfriend.

"What'd you say?"

"I told him yes cause I do wanna marry him..."

"Right now?"

Natalie stayed quiet and Jaelyn's eyes widen.

"Bitch, good luck," Jae said, going back to eating her breakfast.

—55 Minutes later—

"Dang, he's kinda cute right?" Jaelyn overheard a girl ask her other friend as she sat next to Zavon at the beach.

She knew immediately they was talkin bout Zay.

"I know right, I bet you his dick is big," the girl's friend responds.

"Jenna, shhh. That's probably his girlfriend sitting next to him," the girl snickered.

Jaelyn slickly turned around and pretended to look for something in her bag just to get a good look at the girls who were talking bout her man like that.

They were two white girls. One was skinny and one was kinda big.

"I don't care, its not like I'm hitting on him or anything..." Jenna laughed.

"Jae, ignore them cause I know yo dumbass is listening to them," Jae snapped her head around when she heard Zay's voice.

"I'm only listening for entertainment purposes," she shrugged.

"Yeah, aight," he gets up off of the lounger and stands up in front of her.

"Damn, look at his abs," one of the girls said, sounding like they were in awe.

"Lets go join Dre and Lee out there," he reaches his hand out for Jae to grab.

"Do you think he's on the same ship as us?" The two girls kept goin, getting Jaelyn annoyed.

"Ok," she takes her black see through dress cover up off.

Zavon then grabbed her hand and led them towards the ocean water where Natalie and Andre were already getting lit.