the one where you're his date to the brits

i wrote this one around the time the brits were, excuse me for the delay :)

it was only a few weeks back when niall had asked you to be his date to the brits. even though he didn't have any nominations, he still had to present an award and he was happy that you agreed to come with him. you and niall weren't seen as much when you were out in public, but that was about to change when you walked on the red carpet with him. you found it scary, to be honest.

there were so many flashes and you didn't really know where to look, but you quickly thanked the gods that niall was right beside you. "you alright?" he softly whispered and looked at you. you nodded and smile lightly, him pressing a kiss to your cheek, thinking that maybe these photos will actually turn out really cute. you two posed on the red carpet for another few minutes and then you let him do his job: pose for more photos, do some interviews, catch up with some of his colleagues and after that he'd be all yours. you already got escorted to the table that you shared with lewis capaldi, who was also nialls best mate and nominated artist, some of his crew and nialls assistent tara and some other mutual friends. you were glad you didn't have to sit alone, 'cause niall turned out to be away a while longer than expected. it was okay though, you knew he was a busy man and wanted to talk to other people as well.

it was about an hour later when you felt hands on both of your shoulders and you quickly looked up. niall pressed a kiss to your cheek and then sat down. "hi baby" he said and kissed you again. you smile at him and put your hand on his leg when you got closer to him. "those interviews took me long enough, i'm surprised you didn't leave" he jokingly said and you rolled your eyes. "why would i leave?" he took a sip from his beer that was on the table and then looked at you again. "you hate people" he said and you laughed loudly, knowing that he was right. "i do, but i don't hate your friends and i certainly do not hate you, so yes i sat here, talked to tara and the others while i sipped my champagne. all for you" you said and he smiled at you, his eyes twinkling in the light. "that's sweet of you. and all that for a man who isn't even nominated" he put his hands on both of your cheeks and pecked your lips. thank god you were using a lipstick that wouldn't smudge because otherwise you'd have to touch it up every two seconds. niall and you loved to kiss, so it was necessary to have a good lipstick.

"you'll be nominated next year bub. you must get nominated 'cause you wrote all those new songs about me. i'm worth a dozen brits" you said and he laughed against your lips. he loved the way you always joked around. "you're worth so much more baby. i mean, look at you in this fuckin' dress. you make me want to go home and it take it off and dive between your legs. and don't even get me started on that personality of yours. you're so fuckin' perfect, not even a thousand brits could measure up to your worth" he said softly and you bit your lip. he kissed you and you had to stop yourself before you did want to go home and let him do all those things to you.

once the show started, niall was quickly called up to go on stage to present the award for best new artist. before you knew it, niall was happily smiling on stage and called out that lewis had won the award. you cheered happily for him and then lewis walked up on the stage to hug niall. it melted your heart to see them so close, they were actual best friends and they were so good at it. the show was amazing, it had great performances and great wins, and soon after that you had found yourself at an after party where a lot of famous people were at.

you would've thought niall would go and talk to everybody, but he never left your side. you both already had too many drinks and there was a lot of tension between the two of you, so you decided to leave around 2 am to go home and let him take of your dress and dive between your legs.

*: .comment your request if you have them .:*