Author's Note - Back from the Dead?

Hello all! It's been a while. 

Looking at my last author's note, it's been nearly three and a half years since I last published anything here. I think life just got away from me around the time I stopped writing here. To be honest, I had lost the desire to write anymore when I stopped because it felt tedious and I felt like I was writing absolute shit. Didn't help that my personal life was becoming overwhelming on its own and I couldn't get any of my shit together. 

But, nearly four years later, I've reached a new point in my life. I've had more free time on my hands than I have had in a while and it's lead to a resurgence of my desire and ability to write. I followed football scores again after a long period of absence and I find myself as big of a fan of the game as I was years ago. 

I read through a lot of my old work on this and found myself reading all of the comments you guys left on my stories and it really made me miss writing. I've written other things similar to this to mediocre success and I honestly really missed the support from readers. 

So I am tentatively looking for some inspiration from my readers. I'm NOT opening requests, but I am opening SUGGESTIONS. I think part of my decline in writing was because I felt like I was writing weird prompts with people I had no interest in so I have decided to accept suggestions instead of requests. If I like the idea or player you suggest, I'll consider writing it. I'm not promising a lot, but I do miss writing. Updates will be sporadic and limited but there will be at least one new story on here by the end of February. 

Again, I would just like to thank you guys for your support through the years. Let's see if I can pull this off.