Cristiano Ronaldo (Part 3) [~] Taken Baby

Cristiano Ronaldo (Part Three)

After you and Cristiano nearly kissed the other night, the two of you remained distant. The movie night went over fine with you and Cristiano, though it was quite awkward for the remainder of the night. You had agreed to spend some nights over Cristiano's house with Junior and Cristiano but you continued to have your own separate home for the time being. Cristiano accepted your terms and the two of you maintained a good relationship.

Of course, it didn't take a genius to figure out that there was tension between the two of you. Everyone, from his family and teammates to your workers and friends could point out that the two of you were both holding back in the odd relationship the two of you shared. Eating out with one of your closest friends, one night, you explained your confusion over your situation to Cristiano with her and asked for her opinion.

She pursed her lips for a few moments, thinking it over for a minute before coming to a few conclusions. "Look, I think the two of you just need to admit the feelings you have for each other," she stated, causing you to raise an eyebrow as a blush covered your cheeks.

"What feelings?" Your friend scoffed at the question.

"Seriously? The tension between the two of you is around because you both love each other but you're too scared to admit it. Look, when you met him, you were head over heels in love with the guy, you'd never stop talking about him and he looked at you like you were the most beautiful girl in the world. Then the two of you had sex, and you got pregnant and you ran away from him because you were scared. After Junior was born, the two of you were lonely and hurt because you felt robbed and he felt abandoned. You both felt betrayed by the indirect actions of the other and now that you're forced to be around each other so much these days, the feelings from the past are resurfacing," your friend explained to you. You grew silent at the statement, and thought the scenario over in your head. Sighing, you held your face in your hands.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, the two of you could do several things but the best is probably to just talk," your friend shrugged. Taking your friend's advice, you decided you had to talk to Cristiano about the predicament the two of you were in currently. You visited the two boys in your life the following day and after the two of you had put Junior to bed, you found yourself sitting across from Cristiano at his dinner table.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Cristiano . . . when we first met . . . I loved you more than I'd ever loved any other man before . . . and after the whole custody issue, I was just hurt by what had happened . . . and I just want you to know that no matter what happened in the past or what happens tomorrow is that I love our son . . . and I love you," you stated, looking up to see Cristiano's reaction to what you were saying. His expression softened as he stared at you with an unreadable expression on his face. "Don't feel like you have to say it back or anything. I just thought that you should know—" Your ramble was cut short as you felt Cristiano's lips on your own. Kissing him back, you tangled your fingers in his dark hair.

You both pulled back for a moment, both of you panting. "I love you too, I have since we first met," Cristiano admitted, causing you to smile. Walking around the table, Cristiano leaned down again, reconnecting your lips in a hungry kiss. You smiled into the kiss as Cristiano wrapped his arms around your waist. The sound of small feet on the staircase caused the two of you to pull away. "Junior," you both said at the same time.

Cristiano walked out of the room, quickly returning with a giggling Junior as his father tickled him. "Our little boy thinks he's a spy," Cristiano joked as Junior continued to laugh.

"And what do you think you're doing up and about at this hour?" you asked, cocking an eyebrow at your son.

"I just wanted to see if Pai told you he loved you yet, Mãe. He kept saying it to himself for--" Cristiano hurriedly covered Junior's mouth before the little boy revealed anything more to you. You chuckled, placing a kiss to Cristiano's lips.

"You rehearsed saying that?" you chuckled.

"Only a few times," Cristiano admitted sheepishly before the two of you kissed again. Before the two of you knew it, the two of you were standing at the altar, your hands clasped together as the two of you smiled at each other. The minister finished speaking before looking up at the two of you and smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride," he stated. Lifting up the veil that had previously covered your face, Cristiano didn't waste any time in connecting your lips. You smiled into the kiss as Cristiano picked up and spun you around. Setting you down, the two of you finally broke apart, breathless.

"You know you're lucky I didn't throw up," you teased Cristiano, grabbing his hand as he extended his other hand to Junior. "You know my morning sickness hasn't been the most pleasant thing in the world lately," you replied, smiling up at your husband. You had fallen pregnant once more, though you weren't showing yet, having only reached the end of your first trimester recently. You and Cristiano had been ecstatic at the news and had yet to tell your families yet.

"I know," Cristiano smiled, leaning down and kissing you as the three of you walked back down the aisle, hand in hand. "But it'll all be worth it when we have our daughter here with us in a few months," he responded, pressing a kiss to your head.

"I know," you smiled back, the two of you kissing once more, causing the friends and family the two of you had invited to the celebration to cheer loudly and Junior to cover his eyes.

"Why do you have to kiss Mãe so much, Pai?" Junior whined, causing you and Cristiano to laugh.

"You'll understand one day, Junior," you replied, smiling at your small family. Your family was by no means perfect and neither was your relationship with Cristiano, but you wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.