Chapter 13

Pulling up to the pack house, Leila took a deep breath.  She didn't want to go inside.  Sure it had taken her forever to perfect her look for tonight and even longer to get there.  Her nervousness caused her to drive in circles for 20 minutes.  The fact the Sammi called, telling her to get her ass over to the house so that they could go for a run before she mated with Riley, was how she finally ended up in front of the house. 

Like last time, there were lots of people scattered about the lawn.  Their cars lined the front yard.  Getting out of her vehicle, she took a moment to look around for a friendly and familiar face.  Not finding one, she made her way up to the front door. 

When she walked in, she noticed that Sammi was no where in sight.  Making her way toward the kitchen, she felt a strong hand grab her arm.  Her heartbeat increased.  

"Hey. I've been looking for you all night." Leila turned around to face the person that captured her arm recognizing the voice. 

"Oh Clinton, are you sure that you should do that," She nodded her head toward his hand on her arm. "I heard that Monica can be a very jealous person." 

"That's alright. I like her when she's feisty.  It's definitely a turn on." Leila could see the fire in his eyes just thinking about his new play toy.  She smirked at him.  Scott looked very put together in a light blue button down shirt that was tucked into a pair of dark gray slacks.  His styled messy hair highlighted his cocky, toothy grin. 

"Oh keep your dick in your pants, Clinton.  She's not even here yet." A voice spoke from behind Scott. Hannah stepped from around Scott into view.  She looked absolutely gorgeous in her blue Grecian dress that stopped at her knees.  She wore silver shoes that had a small heel and a pointed toe. Her blonde hair was pulled to the side forming a loose, fishtail braid.  Her makeup was minimal but her long eyelashes that could put a horse to shame, highlighted her soft green eyes.

"Oh hey Hannah.  Please, join our conversation.  It's not like I wasn't about to get shit from anyone else," he spoke sarcastically looking at Leila. 

"Whoa yo whoa, look Hugh Hefner, she was just joking.  Normally, you aren't so uptight about us tossing a joke at your bunny." Leila joked earning a glare from Scott while he swept his hand through the air toward Leila, as if to show his point. 

"She isn't just some bunny.  The shit she does to me behind closed doors clearly says that she is a tigress."  He smirked at the girls.

"Oh so now you've figured out that you are supposed to close the door?  Well done, Clinton.  Maybe Monica is a good match for you." Hannah laughed as she patted Scott on the back.  

"You know Hannah, all that teasing makes me think you might be a little bit jealous. You are more than welcome to join us anytime you'd like." Scott tapped Hannah on the nose displaying a satisfied smile.  Leila's eyes widened at his statement. Hannah scowled at him.

"Not now nor ever would I even dream of going near that potentially diseased stick of yours. I am so not even into to that!" Hannah visibly shivered at the thought. 

"Offensive. I'll have you know my penis is just fine." Scott faked an offensive tone. 

"Clinton, Clinton, Clinton. I wasn't talking about your penis." Hannah winked at Leila, who was trying to hold back a laugh. 

"And on that note, I think I need a drink. You guys want to join?" Leila walked away laughing at the banter that continued between the two behind her.

When they entered the kitchen, Leila was once again in awe of the massiveness of the home. Except for the shifting parties, the pack house only had two dwellers.  What did two men that rarely spent time at their home need three ovens for? She looked at what seemed like the never ending counter covered with foods and drinks finding a bowl of red punch.  She poured herself as well as Hannah and Scott a cup.  Bringing the drink to her lips, she could smell the fruitiness of the drink.  There was definitely a large amount of alcohol in the punch.  She could smell a hint of something else. Something that made her senses go into overload.  She took a sip and instantly felt the effects of the alcohol.