Chapter 8

Hey guys!!!! Long time no update... I know school and life have been full of drama, but i'm back and I really hope you're enjoying the story.

        I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Cheri rolled over and I grabbed the phone, walking out of the dorm.

    “Hello?” I said, not completely awake.

    “Hey hun, how are you?” I stiffened.

    “What?” I said; I pictured her frowning

    “Is that any way to talk to your mother?” I grunted.

    “Well, anyway, the reason I’m calling is because I’m coming to the parent meeting thing. Isn’t that what it’s called?” I sighed.

    “Why now?” She stopped like she was thinking about it.

    “Hmmm, I just thought it would be fun.” With a ‘’ta ta’’ she hung up the phone. I stood out there for a few minutes trying to keep calm. She never came to one of these things since I first started coming to this school, and now here she is wanting to come to a parent meeting because she thought it would be “fun”. Groaning, I turned and walked back inside slamming the door behind me.

    Celine was standing at the counter and jumped. She turned to look at me.

    “You okay?” she asked. I looked her over, she was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and some short shorts. I looked at her for a little bit longer, then nodded, going into my room.

            *            *            *

    When I woke up again, Cheri was gone. I walked in the front and Celine was sitting on the couch with Pierce and the rest of the guys talking and laughing.

    “When did you guys get so close?” They all looked up at me.

    “When Celine wouldn’t cry because she was eating a Hot Pocket.” I gave them a confused look but Celine hit Crooks upside the head.

    “It was a good Hot Pocket and I wasn’t going to cry  just because you wouldn’t. A man is extra-manly when he shows his emotions openly.” Eight jumped up.

    “A man is extra-manly when his farts can knock people out!” Everyone’s eyes widened and jumped up except for Celine. No one explained to her how Eight got his nickname.

    “Run!” I yelled. Everyone either ran into my room or Celine’s room and closed the door. I didn’t know if Celine had gotten out in time, but my question was answered when I heard:

    “Noooo, I CAN’T BREATHE!” I held in the laughter. After a few minutes, we walked in to find her on the ground. Eight was standing over her.

    “Guys, I think I killed her.” We all looked at Eight.

    “Man farts really can kill,” Crooks said. I walked over to Celine and sat next to her.

    “Somebody get me some water.” Pierce brought some water over and I poured it all over her face. She sat up gasping.

    “DUDE! What the hell was that?!” She said coughing. We all laughed and she stared at Eight.

    “Do you work for a stink bomb company or something, because you should.” Eight laughed and pulled her up in a hug.

    “I’m just happy you’re not dead.” She hugged him back.