Hurt and Abused Christmas Part 2

Arsen

The next day was the same, Celine being upset at the mention of Christmas and me trying my best to make her smile. I talked to Pierce and he explained that he knew all about Celine's childhood. Especially about Christmas and everything else. That's how he helped me come up with the idea to decorate the apartment and everything.

For now, we were hiding all the decorations in Pierce's room waiting for her to leave. Until then, I decided to take a nap.

"Arsen." A peppy voice called. I groaned and rolled over , ignoring it.

"Come on sleepy head, time for you to meet the ghost of Christmas present!" My eyes shot open, to see a happier version of Celine, with wrapping paper as an outfit and a giant red bow in her hair. I didn't mind the wrapping paper, easier to get off, of course if that was the actual Celine.

"I have to go through you too?" She nodded happily and smiled.

"Duh silly! You have to get through all three of us." I sighed and nodded, sitting up and waiting for her to take us through the mist again. Instead we disappeared in a pile of confetti. When we got to wherever we were I found myself shaking confetti out of my hair and making sure all my body parts were where they should be.

"Okay, now this is the fun part!" She said as we stood in the middle of our apartment and watched as the guys filed in singing loud Christmas Carols. Celine came out of my room dressed in a red dress that fell off of her shoulders, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore a huge smile.

"Lil C!" Crooks called spinning her around. She laughed and everyone surrounded her, making her laugh and smile. Shelly and Johnny were there too. Celine constantly teased him about the fact that she called him Johnny cakes and he brought a cake to the party.  He would blush and tell her to shut up.

A few minutes later I came out of my room and hugged Celine from behind. She looked up at me from behind and smiled, pecking my lips. I smiled and kissed her cheek before watching Pierce chase Crooks around the room for taking the last hot pocket.

"What do you need a hot pocket for, Celine cooked." I said. They all stopped and looked at everything that Celine had laid out on the counter. Although, it wasn't a normal Christmas dinner, Celine went all out. She had wings and salad, ribs, she even made punch, which I just so happened to spike when she wasn't looking. There were cakes and pies, she really went all out. The hot pocket that had been in Crooks mouth fell out and he hugged Celine.

"Are you my mom in disguise?" He said looking at her in awe. She shook her head and laughed.

"No momma's boy." she said smiling. I'd never seen her smile so much. I was so happy that I put that smile there though.

"Alright boys!" Shelly yelled. "Let's hurry up and eat so we can open presents!" They all cheered and rushed to make plates and eat. They made us watch The Lion King and they got Celine to cry for them when Mufasa died, their argument was "You're not eating a hot pocket this time!"

Gift time came around and Celine and I watched ast the guys opened their gifts from us, all smiling and laughing. Making jokes and fighting. I pulled Celine close and kissed her forehead.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered. She looked up at me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you so much Arsen." She said, before kissing me again.

"Get a room!" Eight yelled.

"Oh, I'll show you a room!" I said raising my fist. He raised his hands.

"Guys, you might want to run." He said a serious look on his face. All of our eyes widened as we rushed to make sure that we made it into a room and shut the doors. We waited and all we could hear was "Dude!" from both Shelly and Johnny, apparently they didn't make it out in time.

We walked back out laughing at them.

"You really should work for a stink bomb company." Celine said patting Eight on the back. He laughed and scratched his head.

"Yeahhhh." 

The vision ended and the Ghost of Christmas Present smiled and watched my reaction.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She said. I smiled and nodded. She nodded back and threw the confetti, landing me back in my room. This Christmas was going to be the best Christmas ever.