-

Once ready, you walked through the bedrooms expecting to find Harry, Manny or Ryan but found Lena in the kitchen complaining to a cameraman instead.

"What's going on?" you whispered.

Lena aggressively rubbed her arm in annoyance and gestured towards the balcony where Kenny and Tab were stood, "someone set me up. Told me to talk strategy and then they sent out the person I'm talking about."

"Snakes, the lot of you," you laughed as you eyed the BTS crew.

"It's gotta get spicy, one way or another!" replied Andy.

"Speaking of spice, you look hot," Lena complimented.

"Dude, hearing that from you has made my day! You're literally so pretty," you responded.

"And cue the girl talk!" Andy shouted to a camera.

-

As you walked down the steps towards the pool, you heard the faint sound of a ping pong ball being hit across a table. Manny watched intensely as Ryan and Harry continuously hit the ball.

"How long have you been-"

You talking startled Harry and he couldn't take his eyes off you. The ball then flew past him, bouncing along the floor.

"Dude!" Ryan laughed as he turned to face you, "we had, like, a hundred!"

"I'm so sorry, I just wanted to know who everyone's voting for."

You walked over to Manny and he held his arms out, gesturing that you sit on his lap. You giggled as you obliged and sat balancing on his thighs, leaning against him as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm pretty confident that all our votes are the exact same," said Ryan.

"Mhm," Manny agreed, "and thank god you two are safe. I know a few have it out for you."

"Yeah, thank god because, let's just say Kenny and Tabatha won," Ryan responded as him and Harry began their ping pong ritual again.

"I would die!" Manny yelled.

"Dude, hand on heart, I would literally leave. I can't stand them," you emphasised, "they better lose tonight."

"Oh, they will," laughed Ryan.

"Gotta keep RHM gang going, mate," said Harry.

Confused, you asked, "RHM? Is that, like, your alliance name? That's adorable."

Harry nodded, "I feel bad though, because that leaves Imari as the only guy left to vote in."

"Imari's so sweet, and smart. I feel like even if we voted him in, he'd beat Kenny anyway," you told them. You lowered your voice to a whisper as you finished the sentence due to seeing Tab on her way down to the pool.

Tab sashayed towards the pool table with a sweet packet in hand, demanding that she play next game.

Ryan and Harry's game ended pretty quickly due to Ryan accidentally hitting the ball into the net and he handed his paddle to Tab.

"What, you don't want to play now?" She asked him.

"Harrison won, you can play him."

Ryan scratched his head in confusion as Tab pulled a face and complained, "why is it always someone against Harrison?"

You folded your arms, "what are you on about? He won."

Tab put her food down on a chair and looked Harrison directly in the eyes, "you think you're so good Harrison... you're lucky I can't vote for you or else I would."

You caught him poke the inside of his cheek with his tongue in annoyance, "alright, cheers."

You nudged Manny and looked up at him, whispering, "can you believe I thought she had a crush on him?"

Manny let out a laugh and whispered back, "what gave you that idea?"

"First challenge - she only cheered him on."

"Babe, I think the jealousy's taking over the logical side of your brain," Manny chuckled.

-

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀʟɪᴅ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ sᴏ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴇ ʟᴍᴀᴏ