seven

[𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙣 - 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙨 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

At this point, everyone (you included) was either extremely tipsy or high and most people had dispersed to get to know each other.

You found yourself back in the main room sat with Imari and Tab, whilst Harrison and Ryan stood maybe five feet away.

Everyone you were with, minus Tab, had been talking about the last time you'd gotten hammered.

"Halloween," said Imari, "Tana threw a banger and I couldn't help myself."

"What'd you dress up as?" you asked him.

"It was so long ago... let me think... a care bear!" he suddenly yelled after a few seconds of silence.

"Dude! I was Peppa Pig," you laughed before turning to face Ryan and Harry, "what'd you guys dress as?"

"You seen stranger things?" Harry replied, causing you to nod, "I was Steve in his sailor outfit."

You giggled, "that's not very inventive... was it a last minute outfit?"

He folded his arms, but he couldn't shield the smirk forming on his face, "maybe."

"What about you Ryan?"

"My favourite vine - the 'no head' guy," he responded.

You smiled but Tab commented before you could, "shame. I can think of a better costume for you."

You turned to look at her and she continued, "you look like ratatouille."

Judging by Ryan's 'hmm', it was obvious he didn't find her joke very funny. He sipped from his red cup before loudly sighing, "thank you. I'll remember that when we're voting."

Harry tried to shield his laughter but he started to choke on his drink. You faced Imari who was just as stunned as you; neither of you could believe that a seemingly harmful conversation had turned sour so quickly.

Kian now stood next to you, leaning against the wall and quietly observing the conversation between Ryan and his sister.

"This is going to be a long night," you quietly muttered before getting up from the table and grabbing another drink. You were now stood behind Ryan, watching from afar.

"I won't say who you look like," said Ryan, "you're too honest and it's gonna hurt you. You're gonna lose."

Tab laughed, "I'm not losing to no ratatouille."

"Yeah, well i'm not losing to an old librarian look-alike either so..." Ryan snapped, "is my book overdue? I don't want to get in trouble."

Kenny was sat on the couch and he suddenly shouted to Tab, "are you gonna let him cook you like that?"

"You do! When you're eating, you're like..." Tab then proceeded to loudly knaw her teeth and smack her lips.

"When you smoke weed, you look ridiculous - outside, by yourself," said Ryan. He wasn't wrong.

"Tab, I don't wanna completely ruin your attempt at a roast... actually I do. The rat's name is Remy. Ratatouille is a meal," you added, "so uncultured."

Between Ryan belittling her and you fact-checking, Tab stayed silent with a smile on her face. Not the good kind of smile though; she looked like she was planning something.

Ryan continued to talk about how insecure he was and you did your best to convince him otherwise. Kenny's input didn't help and the best he could come out with was, "you're not that bad, bro."

"See, he'll fuck you!" Imari joked.

-

After that commotion, you decided to test out the hot tub. You changed into a swimming costume:

However, it didn't work so you made your way to the bathroom that had the big bathtub

However, it didn't work so you made your way to the bathroom that had the big bathtub. As you neared it, you could hear splashing and shouting - Taylor more specifically.

You didn't let her deter you and instead opened the door, "I heard there's a party."

"Bitch, get in here!" shouted Taylor as she opened her arms. With her was Harry and Ryan and they each moved to one of the corners so you could fit inside.

"I gonna go to bed soon," said Taylor, "today has tired me out."

You nodded, "I'll probably head out when you do."

"Will we cuddle?" Taylor asked as she slid an arm around you, "only time will tell."

You laughed off her comment and Ryan proceeded to ask about your love life, "you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't-" you started.

"-I don't have a girlfriend so there's no complications," Taylor cut you off.

You cringed as Taylor finished her sentence, but thankfully something drew her attention away from you and she removed her arm, "where are the jets? Help me put the jets on."

She stood up and turned away from you, now placing her butt directly in front of your face. You quickly turned away and was met with Harrison who was holding in a laugh. You shook your head as you lifted yourself onto the rim of the bath, putting a bit of distance between you.

Taylor failed to find the jets and she turned back around, just as Lena walked in with a towel around her neck.

Taylor unexpectedly shoved you further away from her so that Lena could also fit in the bath and you fell, finding yourself practically sitting on Harry. Your arm hit the side of the bath as you slipped and he instinctively grabbed you. He removed his hands from your waist almost immediately, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks." You rubbed your arm and tried to put some distance between you and Harry to make the situation less awkward. He saw that Taylor wouldn't let you move and he climbed out, now sitting outside of the bath.

"That looked like it hurt," said Ryan.

The bony part of your arm had smacked the rim and it hurt like a bitch, but you lied, "it's nothing."

Taylor didn't seem to notice what she'd done and was focused on Lena, "can you turn around? Just out of curiosity? I would like to see it."

Lena ignored her, as she should.

--

ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ, sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ :)

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ? ɪᴍ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs, ʟᴇᴍᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ