two

[𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈: 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑬 - 𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑶𝑲𝑻𝑶𝑪𝑹𝒀 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

After a rowdy three hours, the coach turned onto a large property and the contestants began cheering as the coach rolled to a stop.

Everyone stood up but it seemed as though only one person was allowed off at a time. You looked out of the window to see a camera man following in front of Imari whilst he walked up the driveway.

After the cameraman had repositioned himself by the bus, he gestured for Tab to follow. Because of this process, it took five minutes longer than it should've for everyone to exit and group in front of the house where Kian and Jc were stood.

You left the coach after Brittany and was hit with a rush of warm air - a complete contrast the air-conditioned coach. Using your hand, you fanned yourself as you walked with the cameraman who asked how you were doing.

"All right so far... but there's still time for everything to go horribly wrong," you told him.

He laughed, "that's what the KnJ twist is all about."

By the time his statement had sunk in, he'd already started heading back to the coach to film the next person and you decided to stop behind Tab. To your right was an open patch of land which had a blue, inflatable mat lay out, causing a pit in your stomach to form. Was that the KnJ twist?

Footsteps entered your ears but you didn't turn around; you could tell by the murmurs that it was Ryan and Harrison that had finally gathered and had taken a spot beside you.

"Welcome everybody to the reality house season two," greeted Kian, resulting in you and the others celebrating your arrival.

"Are you nervous?" asked Jc.

You nodded and others verbally expressed their anxiety.

"Well, as you all know, we're KnJ and we like to throw twists at y'all... oh wait, before I say it; show of hands, who's seen season one?"

You, Brittany, Lena, Taylor, Imari, Fousey, Kenny and Harrison raised their hands.

"We do love our community," said Kian as he stared at those whose hands stayed beside them.

Jc clasped his together, "on season one, we sent three people home the exact same day - immediately! So, for season two, we thought we'd do the same thing."

"If you make us drive three more hours back, I swear to fucking god," Andrea muttered as she shook her head.

Kian giggled, "we're sending only two people home immediately."

He then pointed to two men dressed in black suits stood offside, "those two men are Will and Dyl, they are our drivers. If you lose a challenge, you go home immediately and the rest of the ten get to stay in the house. So, there's going to be one guy and one girl going home immediately."

"You don't even get to look at the house," added Jc.

Everyone, including yourself, was understandably shocked by this news and Jc asked you all to quieten down.

"There's a challenge you can see over there," continued Kian as he gestured that you look to your right, "you have no idea what it is until I explain it but, before I do, let me just say that it's guys and girls - not guys vs girls. All six girls against each other and all six guys against each other."

You eyed the girls stood around you as they were now your competition. Based on your first interaction, you hoped that Tab would be the one to lose.

"Our first challenge is called 'Bean for a Bed'," Jc explained, "so over there is around 500lbs of flour and two separate bins. In both bins we have a total of ten beans. You guys have to find a white bean and, when you find it, you have to run the bean to us. Once you do, we'll give you a thumbtack and then you'll go to those balloons and pop one of your choosing."

Kian, who was facing the ten balloons, span to face the crowd of youtubers, "now here's the trick! There's only five balloons that have four in them. If you pop one that doesn't have flour, you have to go back and find yourself another bean. If you pop one with flour, you get a bed!"

Jc jumped in excitement, "the boys are going first!"

--

ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴘʟs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʟᴍᴀᴏ