5.Meeting Tobi/Obito

"Ahhhhhhh"

"Ahhhhhhh"  In an instant you released your claws and lunged at the intruder. The intruder raised his hands to his face and yelled in fear. Your attack went through him and you were shocked. You lunged at him again and your attack still didn't go through.

" Ahhhhh. Senpai Help! A angry kitty is attacking me." The intruder sobbed.

Your head turned to the door as it opened and Deidara came walking in angrily.

"Tobi.... You'll pay for this." He said while holding clay. You saw the intruder named Tobi become tense and hid behind you.

" Deidara-Kun what is going on? Who's this man behind me?"

" The idiot behind you is Tobi and I need you to move un, because I'm going to kill him!"

"NOOOOO SENPAI" Tobi wailed.

You heart throbbed as Tobi wailed and Deidara chuckled darkly. You pushed Tobi behind you and took a stance to fight Deidara.

" I won't let you harm Tobi!" You said as Tobi hugged your waist as a child would to his mother.

" Get our of my way un! Your no match for me! Your just a- Wait. Is that a hickey on your neck?"

You felt your cheeks flush and your eyes widen as you start to feel embarrassed.

" Oh my god it is...." Deidara mumbled. Tobi just tilted his head in confusion.

"What's a hickey Senpai?"

" Look at her neck un" Tobi got in front of you and stared at your neck.

" ahhhh. Y/n Chan has a bruise!"

"...Tobi...I-....you know what un. Could you give me and y/n Chan some alone time?" Deidara asked Tobi.

" Sure Senpai! Bye y/n Chan!" Tobi shouted as he closed the door shut.

" Tell me who gave you he hickey un."

"Hidan"

" Where else did he touch you un?" He asked as he walked closer to me until our bodies were pressed together and his hands gripped my waist.

" His lips touched mine... and He thrusted his hips in my lower regions ..." I said breathlessly.

" Did you like it un?" He asked as I felt his hand trail up my thigh and closer to my privates.

"Yes...I wanted more b-but he didn't give it to me." I stuttered out. I saw Deidara's expression darken. In an instant Deidara pushed me to my bed and attacked my lips with his.

He pulled my top over my head and removed my bra. I subconsciously went to cover them but he grabbed my wrists and put them over my head. I saw him lick his lips before sucking on my tits. My throat felt weird as moans left my mouth.

Deidara continued to suck on my tits as he humped my privates and stroked my tail.

"More... Please give me more!" I whimpered.

"Be patient un. I can't choose wether you should suck my dick or finger fuck you. What do you think un?"

" I-I don't know but anything please it feels weird down here..." you said as you pointed at your privates.

"Finger fucking it is un." Deidara smirked.

Deidara slowly unbuckled your jeans just as He we removing them there was a knock at the door.

*knock knock knock*

" Senpai!"

" What do you want Tobi!" Deidara asked annoyed.

" Tobi heard something weird in there and Tobi got curious!"

" well Stop being curious and go away un!"

" but Senpai...."

" I said go away!"

"Okay...." Tobi said sadly.

Deidara turned his attention back to you and removed your pants.

" Are you okay with this un?"

" Yes."

" If you start to feel uncomfortable tell me un. I may be a criminal but I'm not evil un."

Deidara started to tug at the hem of your underwear just as another knock at the door was heard.

*knock knock*

" Tobi I sw-"

" It's not Tobi. It's Itachi and Kisame." Said a monotone voice.