"Bye." I say against his lips.

He chuckled. "Morgz get the fuck out my truck with your dramatic ass."

"No forreal because I think I'm becoming attached to being around you." I blush.

"As you should I mean look at me.."

"Bye Eric." I smiled rolling my eyes opening the door.

My feet didn't even meet the ground before I heard Mama's voice.

"Now Morgan you know better! Bring that boy over here I wanna meet him!" She shouted standing on the porch with her hand on her hip.

Eric chuckled.

"Mama he gotta go to football practice."

"So? It'll take two seconds. Now bring y'all asses."

"Ooh you're chocolatey and handsome." She said as we walked up towards her.

"Oh hell she sounds like Nee." Eric mumbled laughing.

"They're fuckin twins." I sighed.

"How you doing? I'm Eric." He held his hand out respectfully.

"Boy give me a hug." She said smacking his hand away. "I'm Mama K."

"So you the one that's been keeping my girl away from me."

"Mama don't bombard him with questions." I say before she can even get started.

"Girl shut up and lets go inside. I'ma be questioning you and him eventually, but I'ma give y'all a pass today."

Eric chuckled. "I like her."

"I like you too so far chocolatey." She says back smiling.

"Oh hell." I mumbled

"You think you slick." Mama said hitting my arm as we walked in the house.

"Not even mama." I said smiling linking our arms together.

I stopped in step walking into the living room to see Kahron and that Brandy girl.

"Nope, I'm leaving." I say trying to turn to leave the room but mama held my arm tight.

"No, sit yo ass down Morgan."

"But, Ma-"

"No."

"Mama."

"Morgan." She giving me a look.

I sighed before sitting down on the other couch from them and she sat next to me.

"What's up Mo." Kahron said smirking.

Asshole. I nodded at him. Then pulled out my phone for it to be snatched away by mama.

"You is not about to use that as a distraction." She said. "This is Kahron's girlfriend Brandy."

I scuffed.

"Problem?" I looked around for a second because I know ol girl was not talking to me.

"Kahron stop ya bitch while she's ahead."

"No Ron you better get ya little bit-"

"Aye chill out." He said cutting her off.

"Don't cut me off." She snaps.

"Well that's your fault if she punch you in ya mouth."

I laughed. "You a ain't shit boyfriend."

"You already know that ain't even the case. I was looking for longterm but settled for temporary, when longterm wasn't looking for the same thing as me and kept bullshitting me. It wasn't the other way around Mo."

"That is just ass backwards Kahron. " He shrugged. "You couldn't wait for longterm?"

"Not when longterm was making me look like the bad guy, like I wasn't serious, like I was the bullshitter."

"Shut y'all asses up talking in code, y'all know I hate that shit. Here ya boo is texting you." Mama said handing me my phone.

I smiled standing up walking into the kitchen.

"Damn you serious about ol dude, huh?" Kahron asks walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Yes Kahron."

"Coo." He nodded slowly. "I remember when you didn't give no nigga a second look but me."

I stayed silent as did he.

"I'ma still come before that nigga right?" I look up at him as he smiled at me. I smiled back faintly knowing neither of our smiles were real.

But I feel like we just came to a silent agreement.