"Are you kidding me we just came from there." I argued, as I tried making Jaemin let go of me.
This was my chance to get saved.

"Y/n, come on stop acting like this they'll shoot you!"

"Im Not One of you!!" I screamed as I tried to pry his right grip from my wrist.

"Well you are Now! Let's go." He argued as we pushed around each other in the hall.

Xiaojun sighed and held the door open for us. "Come on guys we don't have time."

"Y/n?" I heard a voice ask as I looked up. Sicheng was looking at me as he approached us. He held a pistol in his hand which he hid from my eyesight as soon as he noticed my eyes looking at it. "Why are you fighting Nana?"

"I'm trying to escape." I muttered as I lowered my eyes since I noticed he was trying to look into them.

"That's not a good idea y/n." He said as he reached out to cup my face. But before I could say. 'So.' I felt the back of my head get hit hard.
Knocking me instantly into the depths of darkness.

/// n's view:
Taeyong had knocked her out by hitting the back of her head with the butt of his gun.
"If she doesn't come voluntarily knock her out Jaemin."  Taeyong started as he lowered his gun.

Sicheng caught her in his arms, cradling her head in his left arm, as he supported the rest of her body with his right. "Taeyong. You're a monster. You didn't have to hit her in the head to make her come."

He picked her up bridal style and placed her head against his chest. He kissed the spot where Taeyong had hit her.

Taeyong sighed and walked out the door. "She's a hassle sometimes."

"Then why keep her?" Sicheng asked as he walked behind him towards the plane.

Kun had already started the plane, sitting in the co pilot seat was Jaehyun.
Man, this man, knew everything. From piloting, to crazy street drives. This was why Taeyong had chosen him as co leader of the mafia.

Taeyong glanced back to look at Sicheng. "Why should I give you an answer?"

"I've been loyal to your business for all my life." Sicheng answered as he got on the plane.

"Sounds legit. But I'm still not saying."

Renjun had gotten on the plane and noticed her being carried by Sicheng.
Jaemin sighed and took a seat besides him. "Hello Renjun."

"Why is she?"

"She didn't want to come so...yeah."

///
Zuley's view:
Taeyong had called us halfway through our drive. We were now heading back to the manor to do one last mission in this manor.

Set it on fire.

To hide the evidence that y/n was ever here, our deals and secrets. Luckily all he tcsrried on Lucas' laptop. To hide the evidence I was here.

Yuta parked the bike outside the house and helped boost me off the bike to run towards the manor.

This was a very risky mission.