six.

CHAPTER SIX,
new york city detectives

        "HOW ARE YOU FEELING, momma?" Erin asked, looking over at Ariella, who was sitting at her desk, eating a bagel

"I'm always hungry." She told Erin, who smiled.

"Well, now you're eating for two." Erin pointed out, and Ariella nodded. Antonio walked back up the stairs, holding a bag of food. He sighed and walked over to her desk, putting the bag go food on her desk.

"Here you are. Your double cheeseburger with extra lettuce and a large fry." She smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said taking out the food and indulging. She bit into the fry and moaned at the taste, "Oh, I love you." She said, putting fries into her mouth.

"Are you talking to me or the fries?" Antonio asked and she looked up at him.

"You, obviously." She lied and went back to her fries.

"She's talking about the fries." Erin corrected a smile on her face.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, before looking back over to his partner, "Take it easy."

"I know, I will." She nodded.

"No jumping off buildings or crashing cars."

"I don't do that normally." She reminded him.

"Right, right." Ariella only smiled as she picked up the file Jin had dropped on her desk. Their latest victim was raped, murdered, and her ear was cut off. It was the same MO as a few victims that SVU had up in New York, meaning he was hopping cities, so Voight called SVU in New York.

"Oh, my God. These poor girls." Erin looked at the photos.

"Media's calling him "The Riverwalk Killer." Voight annoucned, standing in front of the board with all the pictures, "Mayor's flipping out on the Superintendent, who's flipping out on the Chief. None of that matters to me. Two young women are dead and were put through something so horrific It ain't gonna happen again."

"There are no witnesses. Area central searched every crime scene and came up blank on physical evidence." Antonio added.

"Pods?" Jay asked.

"Zero." He answered.

"Detectives from Special Victims Unit in New York are en route right now to help out," Voight added.