eight.

CHAPTER EIGHT,
pretty in white

        "ARE YOU GUYS SURE?" Ariella asked Gabby

"Of course." Gabby answered, "We're about to be family, and in the Dawson family, we help our family."

Ariella smiled, "Okay, well, do we need to provide anything?" She asked.

"No. Ari, we got everything. This is your wedding reception. We got it." Gabby reassured.

"Okay. Thank you." Ariella smiled.

"Of course. We'll talk soon to discuss the food." Ariella could practically see Gabby's smile from her end.

"Talk to you soon." Ariella smiled again and they both hung up.

"Who was that?" Erin asked.

"Gabby. Since Antonio and I don't want anything big, Herrmann and Gabby said we could have our wedding reception at Molly's." Ariella told her.

"That's nice. It's what you want. Something small and intimate." Erin nodded.

"Yeah." Ariella smiled.

"Wow. You're getting married in a couple of days." Erin gushed.

"I know, crazy." Ariella laughed, digging into her yogurt cup.

"Do you have a dress?" Erin asked.

"Yeah. It's not an actual wedding dress. Just a regular white dress." Ariella shrugged.

"Well, I am honored that you chose me as your "maid of honor." Erin used air quotes.

"You're my best friend. Of course, you're gonna be my maid of honor."

"Thank you." Erin smiled back at her.

━━━

Ariella and Erin were helping Al's daughter, Lexi, comfort her after the traumatic situation she had just been in. When Erin saw Voight come up the stairs, she hopped off her desk, "She's okay. She's just in shock." Erin told him.

"Sounds about right," Voight nodded.

"You care to explain what happened to you last night?" Erin asked.

"I got it handled." He reassured.

"Everyone knows you got pinched," Erin reminded him.