Chapter 8: The Nightmares

Henry's POV:

???: "well well well look who it is..."
I-It was the original ones... the original animatronics... Well except from FredBear/ Golden Freddy and The Puppet. Bryan... has some explaining to do... but there was also a little green bear and a wolf they also both looked as if they had been through hell and back... tho the green one was less damaged...
Bryan for some reason just ignored them.
Bryan: "so yeah Jon has the same doctor so my theory is that the serum made him insane as it made you and Micheal insane but Micheal some how broke out of its control..."
SpringTrap: "um Bryan there are Broken down Animatronics behind you!"
Bryan: "YESSSS IM NOT GOING INSANE!!!"
Me: "mind explaining what you mean by that?"
Bryan: "wellll you see I've been seeing them for a while and they keep saying
'Give us the information' which I don't think I have considered I don't know what information they want and they kept showing me replays of them killing me and the animatronics over and over mmmehehhaha I need to go to a therapist or something like that... god this feels like old times~?"
Twisted Chica: "um what do you mean???"
Bryan: "oh come on you have got to know who I am and that's why your doing this? I mean I know we eventually became friends but when you were terrorizing me again I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore..."
Twisted Freddy: "ummm we have absolutely no idea what you are talking about all we know is that you were talking to SpingTrap so you must have the information..."
Bryan: "mmmmhehehaga information what even is the information"
Twisted Foxy: "um well want to be human again and if you are human and you somehow survived without having to burn a building down then you must have the information..."
SpringTrap looked down in shame...
Twisted Bonnie: "oh and Henry its so good to see you again! I thought you died tho... I guess you didn't stop the cycle... it's a shame really it is I mean William murdered kids the got trapped in a spring lock suit. Micheal murdered kids but! Regained sanity.. then also got trapped in a spring lock suit.. and now Jon has gone off the scale probably out there killing kids who will probably also get stuck in a spring lock suit! Who knows you might be able to stop the cycle with Bryan he seems as if he is losing his mind. Maybe he will be next..."
Bryan: "so your trying to make William Afton 4.0?"
Twisted Chica: "Bonnie d-do you think we went a little far.?"
Twisted Bonnie: "unless we get that information we are not stopping even if we have to break him..."
Bryan: "because that's all you good for.. breaking people... but one little boy stopped you, you became friends with him until he 'died' in a coma... but now you have no purpose so you want to become human but in the process your doing the exact thing that HE would never want tearing into people..."
Twisted Foxy: "h-how NO ONE BELIEVED HIM ABOUT US!"
Bryan: "oh... they didn't did they..."
He then walked away...
We were speechless...
WTH happened to Bryan!
I ran after him while giving them the death glare. SpringTrap followed. We heard Micheal.
Micheal: "no... he was... telling the truth! BRYAN WAS TALKING ABOUT CHRIS! YOUR NIGHTMARE ANIMATRONICS! OK CALM DOWN MICHEAL..."
He then turned away from the Nightmare/ Twisted animatronics and followed us..