Chapter 6: the mysterious caller

SpringTrap's POV:

There stood the one who had caused Bryan so much pain..
Bryan's Dad: "So I see Bryan isn't as insane as I thought..."
At that moment Molten grabbed him by the throat
Then Bryans dad kicked molten and he fell backwards. God his dad had some strength. Then Bryan came out from the room with a smug look on his face.
Bryan: "oh over here father~"
Bryan's dad then started to run over to him the wolf ears and a tail popped out no wonder he was strong then a scratched Bryan over the eye it was the blind one luckily...
Bryan: "that was all I needed"
We then hear people come out with gun
Police 1: "SIR PUT YOUR CLAWS AWAY NOW! WE WONT HESITATE TO SHOOT! AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR"
Bryan's dad decided to try to run. That didn't work. They shot at his foot and he fell to the ground . They rushed over to the wolf and handcuffed him as they called an ambulance.
We all stared at Bryan
This was his plan???
And the police were there the whole time??!?
Bryan then reaches for his dads back pocket and grabs out his phone
Bryan: I'll be taking my phone thank you...
He then opens up his phone
Bryan: "oh gosh... he is worried... shoot..."
Bryan then called the mysterious person they picked up immediately.
???: "OH MY LORD BRYAN WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU OK PLEASE DON'T BE SOMEONE SAYING THEY FPUND YOUR DEAD BODY!!"
Bryan: "WOAH WOAH WOAH CLAM DOWN"
???: "CALM DOWN?! THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO ME WAS 'I'll be back someone was at the door' AND WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!"
Bryan: "I can see why you were worried now... I uhh I forgot to call...?"
Molten then picked up the phone
Molten: "who ever this is he did not forget to calm you his adoptive father showed up."
???: "why thank you Molten now excuse me while I go and grab a knife and kill him"
Bryan snatched the phone off Molten
Bryan: "the police have got him in custody and are right next to me they are probably going to be a little concerned about what you just said..."
Police 2: "you know what let's pretend we didn't hear that we'll... be on our way..."
The police then walked out with Bryan's "father"
Bryan: "ok let me catch you up on what you have missed I will leave put a few parts because the animatronics are here"
After he explained
???: "ok so JON PUSHED MICHEAL IN A SPRING LOCK SUIT AND IT KILLED HIM AND FREDDY IS A JERK NOW?! WTH! GOD THINGS HAVE CHANGED FROM WHEN I WAS THERE!"
Um how did he know molten's name AND  what does he mean by things have changed since he was here
???: "anyways I'm outside the pizzeria Bryan I'm ready to see William again..."
Bryan: "ok come in"
The sight was one I did not expect to see

"Bryan: "ok come in"The sight was one I did not expect to see

End of chapter 6