Chapter 1:

SpringTraps POV:

I have eyes and ears everywhere except from inside Bryan's home but the cameras are outside tho anyways from the first day that I saw Bryan "happy" I could tell it was all fake, Bryan was hiding something and I wanted to find out what. I can't even believe that the animatronics haven't even realised how Bryan is really feeling as soon as Bryan steps out those pizzeria doors his smile drops to a frown and just as he is about to enter that frown turns to a smile. I could tell how broken Bryan really was so one day I decided to "attack" the pizzeria to see if I could find out anything I hadn't noticed on the cameras.

So I was arguing with the other when Bryan walked in with his fake smile
Bryan: "Hey Guys! Hello SpringTrap! Hello Molten!"
This was odd he said hello to me and Molten cheerfully...
R.S. Freddy: "BRYAN THEY ARE THEN ENEMY WHY WOULD YOU SAY HELLO CHEERFULLY TO THEM?!"
Bryan: "F-Freddy I-I"
Freddy then slapped Bryan across the face leaving a huge blooded and bruised mess.

 Freddy: "BRYAN THEY ARE THEN ENEMY WHY WOULD YOU SAY HELLO CHEERFULLY TO THEM?!"Bryan: "F-Freddy I-I"Freddy then slapped Bryan across the face leaving a huge blooded and bruised mess

R.S. Freddy: "B-Bryan I-I"
Bryan: "It's Okay!"
???: "WhErE aRe YoU, yOu MiStAkE oF a ChIlD!!??!"
Bryan's face changed it changed to the face of a terrified shocked child it confused me he then HIDE BEHIND ME!!! Out of all people !
Me: "um why are you hiding behind me
Bryan...? Out of all people?"
Bryan: "because I know you would never physically hurt your family but he would..."
I was now VERY confused. Until I saw a man who was drunk GOD HE REMINDED ME IF HIM...
???: "BrYaN cOmE oUt CoMe OuT wHeRe EvEr YoU aRe, YoU kNoW yOuR aDoPtEd AnD iTs YoUr FaUlT yOuR mOtHeR dIeD.... JUST COME OUT IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME HOME IF YOU DONT"
Bryan then STEPPED OUT FROM BEHIND ME!!!!
Bryan: "I-I'm here d-dad"
???: "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME DAD"
Bryan: "s-sorry Mr Films"
???: "tHaTs WhAt I tHoUgHt NoW gEt YoU bUtT oVeR hErE"
He started to walk over I needed to do something.
Me: "Master Bryan It Is Time To Get To Work In Your Office On The Park Opening Sir Please GET OUT The Building Other Wise Drastic Measures Will Be Taken"
Then I snatched up Bryan and jumped into the vents
Molten was there he heard everything...
Bryan looked shocked yet relieved
Bryan: "w-why"-
Me: "let's just say I know what it's like to have an abusive drunk dad"
I said as I smiled at him sadly
Wait why was I opening up to him?!
Bryan: "t-thank you for helping me!"
Me: "np"
Molten: "hey Bryan..."
Bryan: "hm?"
Molten: "I-I never mind..."
Bryan climbed out my arms walked over to molten looked up at him in the eyes.
Bryan: "come on molten you obviously wanted to say something..."
Molten: "I-It doesn't matter what I say will never matter"
Bryan looked at him with saddened eyes then he hugged Molten
Bryan: "of corse what you say matters and what you wanted to say did matter!"
Molten hugged him back after a little bit of shock
Molten: "t-thank you"
I ship it!!! I mean uhhhhh
Me: "so Bryan w-what did he mean by that your adopted I-if it's not a too touchy subject"
Bryan sighed
Bryan: "ok I'll tell you both"

End of chapter 1

Hey guys thank you for reading I hoped you enjoyed