Chapter 5: Golden Freddy?!

Molten's POV:

We all stood there in shock
Not even helpy said anything
How did he...?
I then came back into reality when I realized that Micheal and Springtap was out in the open. SpringTrap must have noticed this as he pushed micheal into the back room and he followed after
R. S. Freddy looked over
R. S. Freddy: "what was that?"
Me: "uhh what?"
R. S. Freddy: "the sound of something being pushed and falling on the floor"
Me: "I don't know-"
Micheal: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"
Micheal yelled from the other room
Me: "*cough cough cough* sorry I have a cough"
R. S. Freddy: "we can't get 'coughs'"
Me: "anyways... WTH WHERE YOU THINKING SAYING THAT BRYAN IS JUST LIKE AFTON?! JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BRUNETTE AND HAS AN ABUSIVE DAD DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE GOING TO GET IN A BUNNY SUIT AND KILL KIDS!!!"
R. S. Freddy: "WELL HE SOME HOW KNOWS IM JEREMY HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO EXPLAIN THAT?!"
Me: "WELL ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE AND ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T DIE YOU TWO WOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT THE SAME AGE MAYBE HE KNEW YOU FROM WHEN YOU WERE A KID!"
R. S. Freddy: "IMPOSSIBLE ALL MY OLD FRIENDS ARE DEAD! HE IS ALIVE! Now excuse me while I check what is in the back room"
He then pushed me out the way of the door

 Freddy: "IMPOSSIBLE ALL MY OLD FRIENDS ARE DEAD! HE IS ALIVE! Now excuse me while I check what is in the back room"He then pushed me out the way of the door

R. S. Freddy: "WTH IS GOING ON?! AND WHO ARE YOU WHY DOES IT LOOM LIKE YOU DIED IN THAT SUIT"
He said pointing at Micheal
R. S. Freddy: "AND WHY IS HE HERE???!"
He said pointing at SpringTrap
SpringTrap: "well I was told by-"
Me: "me"
SpringTrap: "-Molten that he was here and Bryan walked in on us and he doesn't remember who he is..."
R. S. Freddy: "ok and what do we do with him"
SpringTrap: "we were think about sending him to Micheals Pizzeria... then you called Bryan and that happened..."
R. S. Freddy: "you know what... I'm going to go and see what Helpy is going to spend Bryan's money on... this is on you guys if this goes wrong"
SpringTrap: "when has it even not been on me???"
R. S. Freddy: "whatever..."
He then walked out
SpringTrap: "why didn't you let me say Bryan came to me"
Me: "well Freddy already thinks Bryan is going to become like you and now he somehow knows where you base is"
SpringTrap: "I guess your right"
Micheal: "is that how all of Bryan's animatronics treat him...?"
Me: "not all of them but... over half of them do.."
Micheal: "why hasn't he put his foot down???"
Me: "I guess with his father and all he finds it hard to do..."
Micheal: "wait... I just realized something Freddy said.. HE HAS AN ABUSIVE FATHER?!???!!!"
SpringTrap: "... yeah..."
Michael: "no wonder he is the way he is... I'm surprised he isn't colder"
Molten: "maybe he had someone to talk to out side of the pizzeria"
SpringTrap: "maybe..."

~next day~

I saw Bryan run in he had something in his hand but I didn't get to see what it was because he ran into the repair room I decided to wait for him to come out

~later~

Bryan came out of the repair room with oil on him
Then someone followed after him... it couldn't be...

 it couldn't be

R. S. Freddy: "Bryan where did you find him!?"
Bryan: "oh I found him on my way home and he was broken and deactivated so I decided that I would come in today and fix him and that I did"
Golden Freddy then teleported over to Micheal.
Golden Freddy: "what happened?? Are you ok?"
Freddy then proceeded to picked Golden Freddy and THREW HIM ACROSS THE ROOM
R. S. Freddy: "STOP ACTING SO INNOCENT!"
Luckily Bryan caught him but now everyone in the room was practically starring daggers into Freddy and by this time Elizabeth and Ballora walked into the room.

 Freddy: "STOP ACTING SO INNOCENT!"Luckily Bryan caught him but now everyone in the room was practically starring daggers into Freddy and by this time Elizabeth and Ballora walked into the room

Bryan our Golden Freddy down
Golden Freddy: "I see you haven't changed..."
R. S. Freddy: "nor have you..."
Bryan: "well at least he is not a jerk..."
R. S. Freddy: "Bryan you hardly know him!"
Bryan: "that's what you think..."
He said as he was about to leave the room
Golden Freddy: "Bryan do you need to clean the blood off the animatronic over there"
Bryan: "oh yeah I do thx for reminding me um Mic- SpringFoxy follow me I also need to take you to Micheal's pizzeria.."
And they walked into the other room...
We were all shocked
BRYAN KNEW GOLDEN FREDDY BEFORE NOW?!
We all then turn around to see the familiar Drunk abusive jerk that Bryan has as an adoptive father...

Chapter 5
I hope you enjoyed
Bye