Chapter 2: The information?(edited)

Molten's POV:

Bryan: "well I woke up in a hospital from a coma of years and they told me my family went missing and they deleted there contacts I was sad about this but then a new family adopted me Mr and Mrs Films they were... well my mum was nice but... I could tell me dad never liked me but then my mum got hit by a car and I was there so my dad blamed me for it and he abused me for my whole childhood until I grew up and I moved out then... then in college I met Jon and then we became friends then after college my dad found me again and he force me to let him live in my house and now he abuses me... oh yeah I also know about the other Animatronics talking behind my back..."
He practically said crying clutching onto SpringTrap and Me which surprised both of us I looked in SpringTraps eyes and I knew what he was thinking I knew he felt bad for Bryan and knew he was re thinking his whole plan... then Bryan said something that broke both of our hearts
Bryan: "w-was it my fault she died?"
SpringTrap: "No it was not your fault get that thought out your head..."
H-he had tears in his eyes Bryan seemed to notice this
Bryan: "SpringTrap a-are you o-ok?"
SpringTrap: "y-yeah"
Me: "you sure?"
SpringTrap: "Molten you are free I'm... deactivating the bomb... make sure Bryan is safe from that crazy guy the plan is off I'll go and crawl back into the whole I came from"
He then walked away me speechless
Bryan: "I was wondering when you were going to tell us about the bomb..."
Me: "Y-YOU KNEW?!"
Bryan: "yeah... let's just say he shouldn't talk to you about it in public also I was hiding around the corner..."
Me: "w-what?"
Bryan: "look Molten I'm sorry that I broke down"
He said while still sobbing
Me: "Bryan it's ok w-why do you fake being happy?"
Bryan: ". . . I am just a worthless nobody who no one should worry about..."
Me: "look at the Bryan"
He then looked up at me
Me: "you are not worthless and people should know how you feel... and if they don't worry about you then they are not worth it."
He then clinged onto me not wanting to let go so picked him up as we went down the vents we noticed that Bryan's dad was gone but the others were waiting for him...
Helpy: "HOW COULD YOU BRYAN"
R. S. Freddy: "YEAH YOUR JUST LIKE AFTON"
Bryan: "w-wha-"
Helpy: "YOUR FATHER TOLD US ABOUT HOW YOUR A MURDERER HE WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO US HE WAS TALKING TO HIMSELF!!!"
Bryan: "b-but I-"
Happy Frog: "HOW COULD YOU!"
Bryan: "I TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU HE KNOWS YOUR ALIVE!"
At that moment Bryan ran out of the building
Me: "you should all be ashamed..."
I then ran after him but I lost him somehow I checked at his house he wasn't there I checked every where until I decided to go back to Afton to tell him what happened...
As got to the base he spoke
SpringTrap: "didn't I tell you your free to go..."
Me: "well Bryan kinda ran out the pizzeria after the others called him a murderer and I can't find him... and I already checked his house nor him or his father was there"
SpringTrap: "if that's how his dad always to him then this is bad I'll log onto the cameras and see which direction he went."
Me: "ok"
SpringTrap: "WHAT?!"
Me: "what is wrong?!"
SpringTrap: "THE CAMERAS ARE OFFLINE SOMEONE HAS TAMPERED WITH THEM"
???: "well... that would be me..."
SpringTrap turned around
SpringTrap: "no... I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW THE INFORMATION!"
???: "we have already learnt that you won't tell us your already too broken... but you both seem to care about this human... which makes us think does he know the info maybe if we terrorise him he'll tell us..."
SpringTrap: "HE DOESN'T HAVE IT!"
Me: "uhh SpringTrap what are they talking about?"
SpringTrap: "well they want to know how to turn human again and they think I know how to do that-"
Me: "and now they think Bryan has the information?!"
SpringTrap: "Yup..."
Me: "what did you do to him?!"
???: "well actually nothing we have no idea where he is."
SpringTrap: "and that's the way it will stay... Now LEAVE!"
???: "as you wish"
The group was in the dark so never got to see what they looked like...

End of chapter 2