Silent Love

To Canse12 because of her inspirering interview!

Love ya!

Silent Love~ You can't stay silent forever

PROLOGUE:

"Don't want to hear it, just go. Back to your side of the barrier I mean. Do you not think that we have enough on our hands without you to deal with?!" I felt tears spring from my eyes as I went on. I bent my head to hide them.

"People could die if we don't get this done Ashton. Why can't you understand that?" the tears were beginning to blend into the rain now. I shouldn't be like this. This isn't me, but im always different around him. Why? I feel so weak and defenceless with him. It's not fair! I looked up at him not caring if he sees the tears, only to be shocked by what I saw. Ashton had a certain sadness begin to cloud his eyes.

"Why is it that everything you do is involved in the good for others? Why not yourself? You don't seem to care if you get hurt in the process just as long as others are safe and happy. What about your happiness? Do you even know what that feels like?" His voice seemed to crack near the end, or was I just imagining it? I'll go with the latter. Ashton shouldn't and wouldn't pass a single thought of me. At that I felt this weird clench surround my heart. I don't like this feeling, I don't like how he makes me feel. My face hardened as my tears vanished. I looked him dead in the eye as I spoke.

"Get lost." ...

 ~Blurb~

No one stays silent forever...

Left on a strangers doorstep a day after birth Asrai and her loving foster parents Jenny and Mike go to find a new home for the 4th time in the 5yr olds life. They go to the New Country were the Dark Lights and Humans live in peace, well they are seperated by barriers and not all are nice but hey it's better than being dinner for someone on the streets eh?

Anyway in New Country the people from the humans side try to help little Asrai with a small condiction she's had since birth. She's mute. So she really has yet to say her first word, but don't undrestamate this girl becuase at the age of 2 she could already read and write, writing in her notebook helps her to comunacate with people. Humans try to help but fail so they turn to their next door neighbors. The dark Lights. After a certain amount of time three witches step forth and gives the girl a voice.

After being mute for eight years now she talks to those of her age including the Dark Light kids. As she grows older she developes a certain dislike towards the Dark Light vampires and makes it her reasponstablity to take leadership of her human age group,making sure no one gets hurt.

But danger lurks ahead as a flood breaks the banks of a river near the human village. The grown ups are no help as they are getting older and weaker so Asrai now 16 gets the teens together to fix it or else many lives will end.                                                                                                                           But how can you help when your enemy jumps the barrier? How come that every time your around him you feel weak, defenceless? How come your heart pounds when you see him? How do you cope when he and a bunch of other Dark Light vampires offer to help? But what does he want in return?

Loads of questions yet the answers lie in the story your about to read.

Good luck fending with the Dark Lights, you may need it!

Muwhahahahaha

BTW Poison Love kind of inspired this!

xP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote &&& Fan XD

BTW I have already started the 1st chappy but I don't know if you's want anymore. This is part of chapter that I've planned for a future bit.

xP