Return to camp

(Ben's POV)

I sat with my head in my hands, because Erica Hale had died in surgery 3 hours ago. Catherine and Alexander sat on each side of me, silently grieving with me. Ok, ok, that was a joke, I get it, I'm mean. But I'm bored, and without my school friends to prank, I gotta get you guys. I waited in the waiting room because that's what waiting rooms are for.

A doctor with short brown hair came up to us, a large smile on her face. "Hello, I'm Dr. Bailey, your daughter and... significant other went through the surgery with flying colors! We will be keeping her in recovery for a day or two, but she should be able to go home soon." she told us. Woop Woop, more greys anatomy. I can't help it, I love it a lot.

As soon as she said I could, I bolted up to Erica's room. I sat next to her bed, holding her hand. A few minutes later she woke up and gave me the most adorable smile ever.

"Ben..." she said. I smiled dorkily. "I love you, my adorkable boyfriend." AHHHHH! SHE CALLED ME HER BOYFRIEND!!! KEEP CALM! KEEP CALM! "Adorkable?" I asked cockily, flexing my bicep. "Have you seen these guns?" She laughed, "You're still adorkable. Here's an example: What's 13629x19634?" she asked me. "267,591,786." I answered immediately. She laughed. "I told you." she bragged.

I heard a cough from behind us. And then I remembered we were not the only people in the room. I slowly turned to see that Catherine, Alexander, and Dr. Grey were all laughing their heads off at me and Erica's exchange. I flushed. Dr. Grey asked, "Can I be invited to the wedding?" I hid my face in my hands again and decided that I should just stay in that position for the rest of my life.

After a day of being forced to relax, Erica was more than glad to be going back to camp. I had stayed next to her bedside the entire time, telling corny jokes to get her to laugh her butt off.

An hour after being in the car, we arrived at camp. When Erica started to get out of the car I shool my finger, saying "Uh-uh-uh, no physical exertion yet. Dr. Grey said so." she grumbled, but before she could get out fully I scooped her up bridal style and carried her out.

When we arrived at the camp, everyone cheered, and I kissed her. We were both blushing like mad, and when I finally looked away from her, I saw Mike and Zoe holding hands. Good for them, Mike had liked her for ages. He never said it, but since the breakup with her, I noticed.

I carried Erica to our tent, where we just sat there and laughed, just taking in everything, glad to be enjoying each other's company.

THE END!

Actually, we have an epilogue, but still, kinda the end. It has been such a journey, this is my first ever fanfic, and it has been so fun writing it. I'm pretty sure people have decided they wanted to do the movie fanfic, so that's what I'll do.

-Agent Bot

P.S, for anyone who dosen't read the memes on top, please do. I find them freaking hilarious especially the one on this chapter.