Bumblebee mulching company

Before you scream at me in the comments, I have reasons for updating a day late. First of all, I had a massive global humanities project due today, and I, being the procrastinator I am, put it off until the last day (Yesterday), and rushed to finish it. Second of all, I also had basketball practice yesterday, and it was my first practice back because I had strained my hamstring earlier. And I may or may not have failed a Spanish quiz *Hangs head in shame* and spent a very long time studying for a retake. Your girl got a 20/20 on the retake! Ok, I'm rambling, time to start the story. Also, for the meme on top, I love legally blond, and I love Percy Jackson, so it works.

(Zoe POV)

I was happy with Sean, but I wasn't happy when Ben and Erica suddenly became an item. It's not like I'm jealous or anything... My thoughts were interrupted when I walked into Sean's tent. I wanted to come to see him because I was bored.

He was kissing Chelsea, my tent roommate! "Hey, why don't you go somewhere a little more private?!" I screamed at him. I ran out of the tent sobbing. I ran straight into Mike, who was entering the tent. That's right, now I remember, Mike and Sean were roommates. He looked at me concernedly and put an arm around me. "Are you ok?" he asked me, steering me to a nearby bench to sit down.

I sobbed into his shoulder, and he let me, with his arm around my shoulder. "This is probably a bad time Zoe since you just caught your boyfriend cheating, and you kinda got dumped by Ben, but I like you, and I have for the longest time." I smiled at him through watery eyes. "I like you to, but I kept denying my feelings for you because you were Ben's best friend. But we should wait a bit till we act on it." He nodded in agreement, and we just sat there, to people on a log bench thingy.

(Erica's POV)

I rested my head on Ben's shoulder in the car ride to our 'surprise'. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and we stayed like that in the car. Todd Kimberley (Lol I've been calling him Agent Kimberley because I forgot what his first name was, and I was too lazy to check.) kept looking back at us with evil grins every once in a while. I tested the door handle, but it was locked. We were stuck in the car. We arrived at our location about an hour later. It was a large bulky warehouse with a huge sign that said "Bumblebee mulching company"

"Bumblebee?" Ben snorted. "Thought you guys were HORNET." Todd gave him a sharp glare. "How do you know we're called HORNET?" he asked suspiciously. "Uh... no comment." Ben replied.

Todd rolled his eyes, and dragged us inside, locking the door behind us. He threw us into a holding cell and snarled "You guys are going to be the downfall of the CIA!" Ben glanced furtively at me, and I gave a slight nod. "How so?" he asked carefully. "I set up this contest for a reason Ripley! My goal was to get the two top junior agents and hold them hostage to collect the ransom money from the CIA! And we have THE Erica Hale as well!" Todd sneered.

"Well SPYDER is a whole lot smarter than you, they never would have admitted that much of their plan," Ben answered snarkily. Todd turned heel and stormed away.

Ben turned towards me and said "Well, as long as we're being held hostage and might die, I might as well say it. I love you, Erica Hale." I looked at him in shock, blushing hard.

He looked at me. "Erica... do you love me?" he asked, a pleading look in his eyes. "I..." I stuttered. Huh. I had never stuttered before. "Of course I love you, Ben!" I blurted out. "What's not to like? You're loyal, sweet, kind, and an amazing spy! Plus you're down to earth." I continued.

His face broke into a huge grin, and he swept me off my feet, picking me up bridal style, and leaning down to kiss me. I let him, and it was just as many fireworks as the first time we had kissed. We were interrupted by a person saying "Oh ick. Zoe was right when she said she liked Erica better than her Ben." someone cackled. Ben put me down, and we both slowly turned to see Sean standing there, an evil smirk on his face and his arms crossed over his chest...