Triple preview!!!

I have a feverrrrr. Urgh. I have lots of time to update today, so I present you with a TRIPLE PREVIEW!

Preview number one:

(Ben's POV)

I twisted my wedding ring around my finger vervously, looking at the kind pyschologist who I had gone to see. Dr. Evan's sat patiently waiting for my response, adjusting his rimmed glasses slightly.

"I guess... I guess my anxiety started ten years ago when she died." I answered slowly. "Who? Your mother, or a sister? A relative of some sort?" He asked, adjusting his glasses again and scribbling down some notes.

"No..." I answered, looking down. "Then who?" he asked, calm and patient as ever.

"Erica Hale." I answered, my voice cracking. My eyes clouded with grief, and guilt, and I felt tears pricking at the corner of my eyes.

"What significance was she to you?" Dr. Evans asked. "She... she was the love of my life," I whispered, still fidgeting with my wedding ring.

Erica Hale... the girl I'll love till the day I die.

Because these chapters are so short, I shall be puttting in two for the preview, and thinking about putting out two chapters at a time, as they are rather short.

Chapter two

(Ben's POV)
I knew it was a nightmare. Ever since I came back from Dr. Evans office the flashbacks came back. I was still genuinely terrified of a moment that had happened ten years ago.

I was in self preservation class. "BEN RIPLEY GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP TO THE OFFICE!" the idiot screamed over the PA. I was scared. The idiot had been as rude as usual, but I detected a hint of fear in his tone.

As soon as I walked into the office I knew what had happened. Alexander was clutching Catherine, both of them seemed empty, and tears stained their faces. Cyrus looked defeated and broken. "No... It. NO!" I shouted, tears of my own dripping down my face. "Erica... Erica Hale is dead." the idiot informed me, a look close to sadness on his face.

My body racked with sobs, and I looked up. "It's my fault!" I choked out. "I should've been on that mission... but I had the flu, so I didn't go... I... I should've been there!" I yelled again. I let out a strangled sob. "I... I can't be a spy anymore... not without her... not with what I've done." I whispered. "Very well, we'll release a statement saying you died from a freak accident, and you will be given a new home in Seattle." the idiot said solemnley.

Alexander and Catherine just stood there, not registering a word, empty shells of the people they used to be. I walked away knowing that nothing could ever be the same... I left knowing that I would never be a spy, never see Erica again.

I woke up, my body convulsing with sobs, desperate cries coming from my mouth. "Ben?" Angie asked softly. "Are you okay?" She rubbed my back, and I flinched away from her. I immediately felt bad after seeing her hurt expression, and laid back down into her arms.

I love Angie. I really do. But a part of me will always be pining away for the girl who left me life ten years ago. "I love you Ben." Angie said softly. I closed my eyes, picturing Erica's face with a rare smile after I had asked her out. I still remembered the exact date. It was three months before she had left for her mission. And as much as I denied it, I was never going to let go of Erica Hale.