"She ain't about that shit anymore." Nadia said from her place beside me. "She's been clean for months man." She lied, Ramirez raising an eyebrow at her as he watched the scene unravel before him.

"Yeah? Well I don't think she's no call girl, she a damn cop." Munoz growled leaning forewords, shit.

"I'm not a cop." I laughed slightly looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "What's up papi? Don't wanna play with a real woman?" I flirted as I leant forwards aswell, pushing my arms together slightly to make my cleavage pop out a little more.

"Real woman." He scoffed as he leant back in his chair, reaching down the side and pulling out a handgun.

"God damn." Nadia groaned, leaning forwards she sniffed the second line of the powder. "There happy? We ain't cops." She mumbled as she wiped her nose, looking up at me I could see the flash of terror that appeared in her eyes, she'd done it to save my cover.

"You might not be, not sure about this one." Ramirez spoke for the first time since we'd arrived as he looked pointedly at me. "What's your name again?" He asked, out the corner of my eye I could see Munoz sitting ready, gun in his hand.

"Kayleigh, but people call me bubblegum." I winked as I used the codeword.

Less than five seconds later there was a bang on the front door, the hinges not giving way on the first hit.

"The fucks going on?" Ramirez yelled standing up just as the door flew open and the team burst in.

"Chicago PD!" Jay yelled as he came in first aiming his gun at Ramirez, scanning the room before his eyes landed on me, a look of dread washing over his face.

"Put the gun down!" Ruzek yelled pointing his gun towards me, what?

"I told you she was a cop man!" Munoz shouted as he reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair tugging me in front of him.

"Motherfucker!" I groaned as he tugged it harder trying to get me to walk backwards.

"Let me go out the back and I'll let her go." He instructed as he continued to walk backwards. Sending Adam a slight nod he stayed still, keeping his gun aimed towards us, there was two cops missing, they had to be out back.

Just as he opened the back door I swung my head back ignoring the pulling on my hair and smacked him straight in the nose, as he grip loosens I pulled away and kicked the back of his knee making him drop to the ground.

"Chicago PD! Put the gun down! Now!" Voight yelled as him and Al stood with their guns aimed at the kneeling figure, who sighed and slid his gun towards them.

"All yours." Al nodded as he handed me a pair of handcuffs with a smirk.

"Chicago PD, Papi." I chuckled as I pulled his arms behind his back slapping the cuffs on as tight as I could.

"Hey, you okay?" Erin asked pulling me in for a hug as I went back inside the house, Voight leading Munoz to the SUV's waiting outside.

"Yeah, I'm fine, where's Nadia?" I asked looking around for the young girl.

"She's gone to med, she's gunna be fine." She smiled squeezing my arm.

"Hey, are you good?" Jays voice came from nowhere as he pulled me back slightly away from Erin, pulling off his jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I smiled slightly at his concern, my mind still on Nadia.

"You sure?" He asked sounding unsure, making me focus on him, his blue eyes that always seemed to calm me in any situation.