29

Thursday Morning

I don't know how, but we somehow ended up boarding a private jet to Bali, an island in Indonesia. I had a list of dream places to take a vacation..the list of consisted of Fiji, Bali, Hawaii, and Dubai. Bali was definitely number one on the list, I had seen so many pictures and videos and I could honestly tell it was a beautiful place.

Nas was trying hard to get back in good with me, but I still wasn't trying to fuck with him. I'm not going to lie, this was a great birthday present though. I had to at least thank him. In private of course..we didn't need anyone finding out he flew us here because of me.

"I can't believe we're going to Bali, I've always wanted to visit there." Nani said.

The guys were sitting more towards the back and us girls were in the front drinking champagne. Karma and Nani sat right across from me and Kyler.

Poor Nani, Nas was acting like an ain't shit ass nigga right under her nose and she was oblivious to the whole thing. To be honest, I kind of felt bad for her just a little bit. Her face lights up every time she talked about him, I can tell she has real feelings for dude.

After some deep thought I decided to be the bigger person and apologize.

"Nani, I'm sorry about last night. I had one too many drinks and I was way out of line to say that to you, I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even be on no petty shit like that." I said.

She looked surprised that I said I was sorry, and so did Kyler. Her ass needed to be apologizing right along with me cause she ain't do nothing but add fuel to the fire.

"It's cool, I ain't tripping bout it. I was drunk too." She said, brushing it off. Her body language was way off from her words though.

She didn't seem like she wanted to accept my apology and I wasn't about to press the issue, so I just left it alone and continued sipping my very expensive champagne. I wasn't expecting her to just look past what happened because me personally...everybody in the function would have been getting slap if I was in her position. Including Nas.

***

We were staying in a secluded beach house. It was nice as hell, apparently it was a property Nas owned and would rent out sometimes. I didn't even know he invested his money in stuff like that, but it was smart as hell no doubt.

It was a six bedroom house which consisted of four bathrooms, an indoor and outdoor pool, and a whole lot of land. The view was so beautiful, I couldn't even explain it.

There were more than enough bedrooms for everyone to have their own, so we all split up to go choose one. I drifted off a little bit before everyone else because I wanted to have a room with an adjoined bathroom. I found the perfect one upstairs. It was big, it had a bathroom, and a lot of windows which I loved.