fourteen.

just completed the book uwu and the ending is cheesier than uno sjjaka perhaps its all the pizza involved in this story? idk <3

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"so all you have to do is take..."

todoroki zoned out half of what the guy was saying. he wasn't interested in the job at all and so far, training had been a drag. he just wasn't able to catch you yet. he'd been training for two days, and still. he couldn't find you. which position had you been promoted to?

you had no idea he was even taking on a job at the place you worked at. your oh so blossoming love for each other was getting out of control, and he was afraid you would ask to make it official before he did. where were you?

"got that, todo?" the guy who tried way too hard at being friendly patted the stoic boy on the back.

todoroki shifted his cold eyes toward his trainer, "don't call me that." he said.

"right... oh hey— look professional," said the guy. "that over there is l/n y/n. she was recently made one of the big bosses."

"oh... wait, y/n?" todoroki turned his head and saw you walking in, but instead of making your way toward him, you went to a different room. "what does she do?"

"dunno, she's a manager, though... alright, this is where i leave you. gotta go deliver pizzas, you sure you know what you're doing?"

"go to the addresses and deliver the pizza. what else is there?"

"alrighty, you got it." the guy patted todoroki on the back. "see ya, todo!"

"stop calling me that."

...

"here are the next few orders."

todoroki sighed, taking the paper from the person who just got off of the phone. this job was such a hassle. all this and he still didn't even get to see you. he was sure your shift was over by now.

the peppermint boy read over the list of names and addresses and suddenly, he saw yours. your name. written down with your address. forget everyone else he was supposed to deliver to, he got the job for you, afterall.

why had you suddenly ordered pizza now, though? whatever the reason was, he didn't exactly care. todoroki had a better plan than before, and this fine friday night couldn't have been set up anymore perfectly to execute it.

todoroki quickly pocketed the paper and went to the back, picking up any stack of orders, he didn't care.

"taking order #3." he called to the room full of workers, who all acknowledged his voice and after that, he was on his way to your address.

———

hsjsjska