epilogue.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"its so funny how things played out, todo."

you said, picking up a slice of the pizza, swaying happily in your position. the two of you were in your house, at your counter, eating pizza. you were sitting on the marbel top and todoroki was standing, having already finished two slices, and going for a third.

"starts with pizza ends, with pizza. when i first started working, i didnt think id get you on my first delivery trip!"

"hm," todoroki hummed. "i made sure it happened."

"oh... wait— whAT?"

todoroki shrugged. "midoriya knew you began working there when he stopped by on his way to his house. he picked up pizza, and said you were there for training. so the next friday, we told our request: the cutest delivery girl to deliver the pizza. i informed them they had gotten my order exactly right and soon, they knew our request."

"wha... first— the cutest delivery person? me?!" you batted your lashes, grinning teasingly at the peppermint boy, "shoto! such a sweetheart!"

"stop it."

"second— the first day i delivered, it seemed like you didn't know?"

"hm, midoriya did. i didnt believe him, thinking you wouldn't really be fit for the job... we were both trying to reach the door first that day..."

you did remember that day, actually. midoriya casually said hi as if it was normal, and todoroki was confused.

wait— midoriya!

you picked up your phone and read the most recent messages from him:

dekuwu 💚

sorry l/n!! i cant make it!
eat the pizza without me! 💞
4:22 pm

i dont mean to toot my own
horn but im best wingman 🤗💓
4:49 pm

invite me to the wedding please!
4:50 pm

you chuckled, raising your phone to show todoroki the messages. midoriya had made sure this happened.

"of course," todoroki said, looking down. "he took it into his own hands... i think i should take it from here, though."

"oh?" you questioned with a grin.

todoroki gently took the phone from your hand and placed it on the counter beside you, "you get a free treat with your pizza." the peppermint boy caressed your face in both of his hands carefully and pressed his lips to yours, "me."

———
.
.
.
.

and that's the end of delivery girl! what a book, right?

tysm for sticking with me for the entirety of this book full of pure crack! it means so much that you guys enjoy my writing! ily all vv much! ty for reading, um you should definitely, totally read my others if you feel like it! bye! ily guys! ;^))