nine.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"wow it's so weird seeing you on a thursday and everything."

you smiled when the door swung open for you to meet a stoic peppermint boy, who tilted his head, a movement he did very often in your presence.

though perhaps, everyone often tilted their head in confusion when you were around.

"no, it isn't." todoroki said. "we saw each other at school, so why would it be weird now—?"

"no, i meant delivering pizza," you waved your hand. "like, ive never delivered pizza to you guys on a thursday. to be honest, on thursdays its usually bakugou and his group who have their own little thing."

"they have sleepovers?" todoroki questioned.

you shrugged, "well mina and kaminari call it that." you shook your head, "anyways, here's your pizza." you handed over the box and as usual, took the cash.

"thank you. so are you still good with tomorrow?"

you nodded slowly, "oh, yeah... guess im just a little confused as to why we're hanging out while—" you were cut off, surprisingly, by todoroki, who gave you a small smile.

"it'll be fun, l/n." he assured you.

you felt heat rush up to your cheeks. you really couldn't contain yourself around him. you were a blushing mess and just about everything he did made you admire the stoic canadian flag even more.

todoroki squinted, suddenly moving closer to your face, which made your eyes widen, beginning to feel even more flustered than before, "uh... aheh... todoroki?"

"are you catching a cold?" the clueless boy asked. "or are you just blushing? and if so, why?"

"o-oh- no todoroki, it's not—"

"you always do this, todoroki," midoriya's laugh cut you off when he appeared at the door. "and you guys are always staring at each other..."

the ball of green fluff pulled the pizza box out of todoroki's hands. todoroki stared at midoriya weirdly, causing the freckled-face boy to laugh awkwardly, "uhh... i-i guess i'll leave so you guys can kiss already..."

you squeaked at his words, shrinking in your own skin.

todoroki looked back at midoriya and sighed. "of course." he said. "it's cause midoriya was behind me."

"what?"

"you were blushing when midoriya was behind me. its very obvious that it's him you're crushing on."

"uhm, wait no, that's not it at all, i promise! midoriya and i are just friends..."

"oh. then why were you blushing?"

"uhm... it's, oh- it's... well you were right, im just catching cold!"

"ah. well, dont be sick tomorrow." he said. "if you are, we won't be able to do what i had planned."

"uh, what do you have planned?" you asked, furrowing your brows. "um, i mean, aren't we just—"

"see you tomorrow, l/n."

——

ohohoho did you feel
the romAnTic SpArKs
im so excited you guys!
this book may actually
get finshed within the
next dew days! ily all!

buh bye bbys <333 uwu