four.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

todoroki opened the door to be faced with a e/c-eyed girl who frowned,

"wait hold on, this doesn't make sense..." y/n mumbled.

"what?"

"who are you?" y/n said with a large grin.

"...todoroki..."

"i am you." y/n winked.

"i am me -" todoroki started in confusion, only to get cut off my y/n who bounced and said,

"no sir, you are you."

"i don't know wh-"

"two is two. i got two bust downs diamonds blue, ayeee!"

"...the pizza, please."

"awh, you loveee meee~" y/n cooed, keeping the box in her tight grasp.

"that is so large of an overstatement, im actually not even going to try and deny it. you clearly dont understand much of anything."

"i- gosh, you're so mean, todo! i thought we were friendsss!"

"i mildly tolerate you, l/n."

y/n frowned, "damn. that stung, todo."

"please stop calling me that."

"youre so mean, imma cry."

"why do you keep saying im mean? you've said it a couple times now. so the pizza, please."

"ehh fine." y/n handed him the box and turned out he had the money already. y/n smiled at the fairly thick stash of cash, "todo, my guy... are you rich?"

"financially stable."

"bro, im financially stable and it does not look like this," y/n chuckled a little and flung around the cash.

todoroki tilted his head. "odd. you are financially stable, but you work as well? why?"

y/n's face heated up. the only reason she chose to work was because she wanted a way to grow closer to todoroki, though he couldn't know that.

however, poor y/n was quite bad at keeping secrets. all secrets. and yes, including her own. she bit on her bottom lip, hand shooting up to the back of her neck nervously.

"oh um... communication...?"

"hm? with who?" todoroki put his fingers to his chin in thought.

"to be honest i got this job to see the guy i like every week..." y/n's eyes widened and she looked away.

"...oh. could it be...-"

"todoroki!" midoriya called rushing to the door. he gave the peppermint boy a disapproving head shake and snatched the pizza box from him. "its your turn to roll the dice... oh hi l/n! good to see you here again!"

"haha... yeah..."

"c'mon todoroki!" midoriya called as he walked back into his house.

"midoriya?" todoroki asked you with slightly wider eyes than usual. "do you like-"

"that is such a bad assumption im literally going to walk away from you right now. thats saying something, todo. see ya, bud." y/n shook her head, also in a very disapproving manner and walked away.

todoroki tilted his head in confusion as he watched the h/c-haired girl get seated back in the delivery car.

"huh."

--

unedited :"((
school's in, sophomore year
you know what that means lmao
less updates :/ sorry guys ily <33