PR♡︎L♡︎GUE

"Im not ready" Andy says as he paced back and forth. He fanned himself as he started to breathe heavier. He wasn't even dressed yet, only having half his makeup done while he wore his silk robe.

Lesly followed behind him trying to coax him into calming back down. "Andy, sweetheart, please sit down so Alivia can finish your makeup" she says grabbing him by the shoulders. He nods and lets her guide him back to his seat, Alivia starting again.

"What if he decides he doesn't love me anymore" Andy said as Alivia started on his eyeshadow. Hailee scoffs at the words that just left his mouth. "Andy he loves you, you know that" she says walking over and standing beside him.

She was right, he did know but doubt swarmed his mind like bees and he couldn't stop them. Alivia has finished with his makeup, moving away so Kennedy could turn his chair around.

She placed her hands on each of his shoulders staring right into his eyes. "I haven't known Rye for long but I know for a fact that he loves you more than anything so relax everything is just fine" she reassures him, placing a kiss on top of his head before moving away from him. He closed his eyes, letting himself calm down before opening them again "okay I'm ready" he said. Everyone go to work helping him get dressed.

♡♡♡

"But what if he doesn't love me anymore" Rye says as he nervously paced, bitting at his fingernails. He'd said this five times already and everyone was getting tired of it.

"Rye he's loved you since the project started and probably long before that I'm sure he still loves you now calm down" Sonny says grabbing him by his shoulders. Rye nods but then shakes his head starting to pace again. "But what if he doesn't" he says again making everyone groan.

"Rye look at me" Robbie says, him now grabbing his shoulders "he loves you" he says slowly. Rye let the words sink in before nodding and taking a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Okay I'm ready" Rye says making everyone cheer and start to walk out. Rye took his spot at the alter now waiting for his beautiful bride.

♡♡♡

The doors of the church had opened and in walked the bridesmaids, groomsmen and the two maids of honor. Andy couldn't choose between his mother or Ryes because he bothe wanted them to take the special spot. So, he made them both the maids of honor. They walked in pairs all the way up to the alter, taking their places on either Ryes side or Andy's.

Next we're the ring barriers. Andy wanted River to do it but he wanted Landon and Bryson to do it with him. So Andy let all three of them be ring barriers, River being the only one who actually had the rings.

Next we're the adorable flower girls. Ryley, Mia, and Maylee all walked in a row. They all had little baskets filled with flower petals, grabbing handfuls and spreading the multicolored petals.

Now was the moment everyone was waiting for, the bride. Everyone stood as the music began to play. Andy slowly came into view, his dads are hooked through his. Everyone stared lovingly or wiped away their slowly falling tears as Andy passed them.

Rye watched as Andy got closer, his breath hitching because of how beautiful he was even with the veil over his face. He couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as Andy was about to be his forever. He didn't know how he got so lucky.

Andy was then handed from his father over to Rye, who took both of his hands in his. The music stops and everyone takes their seats. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Andrew Robert Fowler and Ryan Leonard Beaumont is holy matrimony" the priest says. "If anyone objects to the couple lawfully being joined together, speak now or forever hold your peace"

♡♡♡

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mr Beaumont,  You may now kiss the bride" the priest says. Rye carefully lifts the veil, finally revealing the beautiful face of his husband. "Hi" Andy whispered, smiling once the veil was all the way off his face. "Hi" Rye said smiling softly back at him. He leaned down, capturing his lips in a searing kiss. The crowd cheered, continuing to cheer as they began to walk out.

♡♡♡

"Can't believe you're officially mine" Rye said as he and Andy were cuddled up together. They had decided to take a honeymoon early because they had to start running the company soon.

"Me either but I'm so happy to be a Beaumont" he says with a smile leaning his head up for a kiss. Rye smiled down at him, loving the way the name rolled off his tongue. Their lips moved at a slow and steady pace, trying to make it last as long as it could before they needed oxygen.

They finally broke apart and rested their foreheads against each other. Staring into each other's eyes with bright smiles on their faces. "I love you Mr. Beaumont" Andy says with a smirk taking place on his face. "I love you too, Mr. Beaumont" Rye smirked back at him leaning down to place another kiss on his lips.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Welcome to the sequel of Parent Project. Things you should know before you start: The next parts of this story will be set ten years later which means, the kids are older too. It will still be mostly about randy but I will try to add more about the other characters. I hope you like this one as much as the other one ❤️❤️