♡︎5♡︎

"Hi mom, bye mom" River says to Andy after bursting through the front door, Ryley and Leo following behind. He dragged Landon behind him giving him time to do nothing but smile at Andy. He didn't seem to mind though, waving and smiling in return.

Andy chuckled after that. His son had entirely too much energy. He went over to Leo, bending down to kiss his cheeks then kissing Ryley on the forehead. "How was school?" He asks going into the kitchen, the two of them following him now. "Ugh, exhausting is dad home?" Ryley asks flipping some of her long hair over her shoulder. Andy nods pointing toward the stairs "but he's on the phone so make sure to knock first" Andy says. She nods before heading upstairs.

"And how was your day munchkin" Andy asks, bending down to pick Leo up and place him on his hip. "It was good" he answers laying his head on his shoulder. Andy hums, kissing the top of his head. "That's good sweetie, wanna watch TV?" He asks, Leo nodding his head in return. Andy then moves over the couch, sitting down with Leo cuddled into him.

Once River had reached his room, he pushed his door open hurriedly then practically threw Landon onto his bed. He huffs, blowing the hair out of his face and glaring at him. "Is there a reason you had to throw me?" He asks, his voice full of annoyance.

"Yeah, for my enjoyment" River laughs, sitting down beside him. Landon flips him off, pushing his shoulder playfully. "Alright enough jokes, tell me" he says, now sitting beside him. River twiddles his thumbs, swallowing thickly before getting up and pacing his room.

"I have a crush" he says pacing back and forth. "Boy or girl?" Landon asks, now sitting cross legged on his bed. "Girl" he answers walking back over and falling back onto his bed. "The new girl?" Landon asks, humming when River had nodded his head.

Like every many teenagers, River was curious. His curiosity about his sexuality only growing by the day. So feeding into his biggest curiosity, River had kissed Landon, just to figure himself out as he'd started to find an attraction to boys as well as girls. He thought the kiss was nice but it wasn't as life changing as he'd thought it would feel.

"Do fovvs and Rye know?" He asks, River shaking his head rapidly. "Nope and you're not gonna tell them either because I'll never hear the end of it" he says, poking his chest and eyeing him. "Alright jeez, lay off"  Landon says with a laugh while holding his hands up in defense.

River rolls his eyes at him before scooting up closer to the top of his bed. "Wanna watch Netflix or something?" He asks, picking up his remote. Landon only nods, moving up beside him and laying back on his pillow as he clicks on supernatural.

"Dinners ready!" Rye yells from the kitchen. He has everyone's plates set up around the table, an extra one as well already knowing at least one of his kids had a friend over. Ryley comes down first, her reading glasses on and her hair up into a messy bun. She smiles at him, thanking him for making the food, then sits down at the table and digging into her food. 

Next was Andy, Leo on his hip and head in the crook of his neck. He quickly puts him down in his chair then goes over to Rye. He kisses him on the cheek, thanking him for cooking. "How are they?" Andy asks, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"They're doing great, living the college life" he says with a laugh. The twins were now in college, the two of them twenty one and partying all the time. But they always made sure to call Rye everyday to tell him how much they missed him and his family. "They should come to visit some time" Andy says patting his cheek with a bright smile on his face. Rye nods, taking his hand in his  and leading him to the table.

And last but not least, River and Landon came running down the steps in a race to the table.
"No running!" Andy shouts making them stop immediately. "Sorry fovvs" "sorry mom"  they say in synch, sitting down at the table. Andy smirks in satisfaction before digging into his food.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Don't know how to feel about this chapter tbh