"Bye love you and use protection!" Sarah smiled before hanging up.

Noelle rolled her eyes before running outside and hopping in the car. She exhaled a shaky breath before starting the engine and driving off.

Lacy's place was only 30 minutes away from hers so it wasn't that much of a drive. She contemplated everything she was going to do and say when she finally faced Ezra again but drew a blank when she finally reached their place.

"You got this Noelle. Don't make a fool of yourself." She exhaled and stepped out the car instantly tripping on her feet. She had to grab the door to stabilize herself.

"Okayyy try number two." She shook it off before walking slowly in these shoes Sarah got her. She finally reached the door and gave a soft knock.

She heard the chairs scraping on the floor indicating that someone was coming. The door opened wide and Lacy Royce's beautiful face lit up at the sight of Noelle.

"Hey Noelle baby girl it's been a while!" Lacy smiled. "Hi I know." Noelle gave a small smile as Lacy pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hey ma is the cornbre-" Noelle looked over Lacy's shoulder and her eyes widened. Holy sh*t Ezra WAS hot. He was like a man. A reaaaallll man. And he looked confused as hell for some reason.

"Hey Ez you remember your best friend Noelle I'm sure." Lacy gushed.

The dumbstruck look on Ezra's face stayed. He genuinely didn't recognize her. He looked her up and down in confusion. Pure confusion.

Since when did Christmas get boobs?

Noelle awkwardly shifted. "Hey guys." Ezra's face scrunched up in confusion. "Nono?" This was not Noelle. Noelle has absolute no hips, no a** and no boobs also Noelle had a perm. But here was someone totally different.

The only normal mannerisms of Noelle was the awkward swaying back and forth and not making eye contact. Literally the one way he could identify her. Old habits die hard.

She gave an uncomfortable wave his way. "That's me." Ezra laughed in disbelief. "No d*mn way!" His eyes trailed her up and down. D*mn Noelle got a body now.

Lacy smacked him on the back of the head. "Watch your mouth boy." He sucked his teeth earning another swat. Noelle awkwardly laughed smoothing her hair down.

"You look beautiful Noelle come in girl. Your mommas at the table." Lacy pulled her inside. Ezra was still trying to identify familiarity from this new and improved Noelle. He supposed her face was the same but what was throwing him off was her body.

"Hey baby." Cassidy smiled. "Hey mommy." She pecked her mother's cheek. She quickly sat beside her mother trying to avoid Ezra who ended up sitting right across from her.

She couldn't lie. Ezra looked good, but he always did. He was always an attractive guy. He was charming but he was devious as hell and she knew better than to get sucked into his complimentary bullsh*t.

"Let's say grace." Cass smiled as they all took hands. Once they blessed the food they began to dig in.

"Where are your drinks?" Noelle asked. "I'll get you something." Ezra offered. Noelle bit and her tongue and nodded. "Okay."

Ezra smirked walking to grab her drink. Noelle eyes him suspiciously. Was he playing dumb? Or did he genuinely see nothing wrong with how he treated her? Did he genuinely forget they didn't like each other?