PART 3

BTS leave for practice. Today will be a busy day.

They reach the dance studio and start their practice.

"HOSEOK hyung, why you seem so lost? You are making so many mistakes. Are you ok?" Jk asks with both concern and irritation.

"Sorry, I am not in mood today."

"Hobi, then take some rest. You work hard everyday. Let's go out for some fresh air. Jim, you continue with kooki. Ok, baby? " Yoongi says.

"Yeh. Perfect. Take care. " JIMIN reply with a bright smile.

Yoongi takes HOSEOk's hand and goes out.

"Let's walk to the nearest coffee shop."

"O..k" HOSEOK shutters.

He is nervous. They are together for years but still whenever they are alone together HOSEOK still fills like he will not be able to control his emotions. The situation is even worse now. Yoongi is holding his hand. For him it is just friendly attachment. But it is enough to make HOSEOK flustered.

Though he knows very well that yoongi belongs to JIMIN only, he can't stop feeling happy and excited.

Infront of the building yoongi bumps into a girl. The girl is really small. Her face is covered with mask and a pair of sunglass. She is even wearing a hat.

Yoongi: "sorry, are you okay?"

Girl: "ya."

The girl hurriedly collects her stuffs which fall on the ground and leaves.

HOSEOK:"I thought she is a fan who was waiting here to see us. But she didn't even recognise us."

Yoongi laughs. "Everyone passing by our building isn't our fan sekoie."

"Ya. Let's go."

"Hyung"

"Yeh Hobi, if there is something you want to say don't hesitate. You can tell me anything. I am always here for you."

"Hyung will you hate me?"

"Why will I hate you?"

Yoongi stop waking. And look at HOSEOK.

"What is it Hobi?"

"Hyung, hyung , I like ...... someone"

"Really HOSEOK. Who is the lucky person. This is a good news. Why were you so worried?"

Yoongi sounds so excited.

"Hyung he has a boyfriend."

"What?"

"Yes hyung, it is just an one side love. My love will never be resipocated. But still I can't control my feelings. What should I do now hyung? This hurt so much. How can I stop this? "

HOSEOK is already crying.
Yoongi really doesn't know what to do now.  He doesn't know how can he console HOSEOK. He doesn't know if HOSEOk's feelings are right or wrong. He doesn't know why hearing the fact that HOSEOK like someone hurts so much.

But yoongi knows one thing HOSEOK doesn't deserve this. He deserves to be the happiest man alive. And no matter what the situation is he will always support his best friend.

Yoongi takes HOSEOk's hand. He pulls him into am empty alley and hugs him tightly.

HOSEOk's whole body friezes. This hug is so different from those friendly  gestures. HOSEOK hold him tightly and burst into tears. Yoongi doesn't say anything. They stayed there for more than fifteen minutes. Finally HOSEOK calms down.

"Hobi ,are you okay? "

"Sorry hyung. I have wasted so much time. Let's go back. JIMIN must be waiting for you."

"Hobi, spending time with you is not waste of time. I love every moments I spend with you. Your place can't be taken by anyone."

"Not even by JIMIN?"

Yoongi looks surprised.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to say that. I just..."

"JIMIN and you are two different person Hobi. You can never compare your self to him. "

"Sorry hyung. I.."

"HOSEOK I love you. And I will always support you. You don't need to be sorry for anything. Let's go now."

"I love you too hyung. Thank you. "

Both of them know that from now on their relationship will change.

And if this continues BTS will soon fall apart.

That is what scares them most.