PART TWO

JIMIN woke up early in the morning. So he decided to make breakfast for everyone. He is making pancakes. Yoongi loves to have pancakes in breakfast.

HOSEOK and JUNGKOOK join him on dining table. Yoongi hasn't woke up yet.

"Your fans are always hating on me." JUNGKOOK comments.

"Who? They love you. " JIMIN asks.

"It must be from the  'jimin my hubby' twitter account. Isn't it?" Hobi says.

"Yeh. I don't know what is her problem. She always tags me in those hate posts. "

"She just want to make sure you see those. I actually agree with her. You are always so touchy with my JIMIN. It is really annoying. " Yoongi says while sitting on his chair beside JIMIN

"That is all for fan service. If yoonmin ship was as popular as jikook then I won't need to do it" JUNGKOOK says with a bratty look.

"Shut up brat. JIMIN is mine. We don't need to show that to the world.''

JIMIN blushes. He hits yoongi's hand playfully. Yoongi winks at him in return.

"By any chance does that account belongs to you. You may be doing this to vent your frustration ." JUNGKOOK says .

"No, I don't need to do it secretly. I can declare my love for JIMIN and hate for you openly." Yoongi replies .

JUNGKOOK was going to say something but HOSEOK interrupts him.

"Guys don't talk while eating. And finish your breakfast already. We need to go for practice."

"Ok boss." Rest of them shouted.

Then all of them laugh loudly.

Jim and jk go into their room to change.
Yoongi helps HOSEOK to clean the table after breakfast. Suddenly HOSEOK asks
"Hyung,You really love JIMIN. Don't you?"

"Of course, I do. But why are you asking that?"

"I know you from college, but I never see you like this. You have dated many before JIMIN. But you was never this serious. Your eyes show how much happy and proud you are to get JIMIN in your life."

"I am really fortunate to get someone like JIMIN. I don't want to loose him. "

"I am happy for you hyung."

"Thanks Hobi, you was always there for me. I love you"

Yoongi leaves. HOSEOK is standing alone.

"I love you too hyung. I will always wait for you."