Thanksgiving Feasts!

ابدأ من البداية

"Right!?" I giggle.

When Taylor and Lox had finished parking, we all start walking together to my moms house.

"I'm going to walk for once," I say and Shawn smirks.

"I was wondering why you were still walking," he admits.

After a few minutes, we finally make it to our destination. I knock on the door and then my dad answers the door.

"Lexie!" my dad grins before giving me a big hug. "How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good," I smile.

"And how are you, Shawn," my dad laughs while shaking Shawn's hand.

"I'm great, sir," he responds kindly.

"Who are these other people?" Dad questions me.

"These are a few of my friends- since Mom knows all of them, she said they could come," I explain before introducing them all to him.

"Well it's nice to meet everyone. You can all come in now," he smiles before ushering us inside. "The cookout is in the backyard, and so are all of the other kids."

I nod and then walk to the backyard. As soon as I step outside I hear a small little screech and then I feel someone grab my knees. Then I look down and see a big blob of blond curly hair.

"LEXIE!" my little cousin, Paisley, squeals excitedly.

"Paisley!" I grin while lifting her up into my arms.

"Guess what?" she giggles.

"What?" I smile.

"I just turned three!" she announces proudly. "I'm a big girl now!"

"You are, aren't you?" I laugh.

"Who's that?" she questions me while frowning. I look over and see that she's pointing to Shawn and the other guys. "Is that your boyfriend?"

"No," Shawn chuckles, answering for me. "Lexie's one of my best friends."

As soon as he said that, my sixteen year old cousin Tristan walks over.

"Ooh, you just got friend-zoned," he smirks and I roll my eyes before laughing.

"Gosh,Shawn, you're so brutal," Matt chimes in.

Paisley gives me a confused look, but Tristan just laughs. Then he and Matt start talking. All of the other guys are either in the conversation or talking to other people.

The little girl in my arms starts to squirm so I let her down.

"Come here!" she chirps before grabbing my hand and running over to here destination. I grab Shawn's arm and drag him along with me.

After a few seconds I realize where Paisley is taking us to- the sand box.

"Can you help me build a sand castle?" she asks me before giving me the puppy-dog eyes.

"Sure!" I agree before grabbing a mold and filling it up with sand and water.

I hear light footsteps behind my before I turn around and see my little cousin, Noah.

"Hi, Noah," I smile. He's three just like Paisley, but they don't always get along.

"Can I make a sand castle with you guys?" he quietly asks me.

(Authors note: Kaylee, I wrote this part just for you since little kids love you so much)

"NO!" Paisley yells at him before his bottom lip trembles and he turns around and runs away.