First Tour Concert!

I scurry around the house trying to pack everything I'll need for tour, since we're leaving in half an hour.

"I'm struggling so much right now," I groan. "I don't want to forget something!"

"Woah, hold on, Lexie," Aaron laughs. "You don't need to bring the whole house with you."

I shoot him a glare and then continue throwing things into my bag. "I feel like I'm going to forget something important and then I'll need it and be screwed."

"Just calm down," he advices. "Freaking out won't help."

"HAIRBRUSH!" I burst out. "I almost forgot my hairbrush!"

I go and grab it and then put it in my bag.

"Okay, I think that's all," I finally decide.

"You're finally done?" Shawn gasps while peeping his head through the door way.

"Shut up," I laugh. "But yes, I'm done."

"Okay, well let's go," he nods. "Saying goodbye to everyone will probably take a while."

"True," I agree before walking downstairs with my bag in my hand.

"LEXIE!" Matt screams before tackling me and I fall onto the ground. "You're not allowed to leave. We're holding you hostage."

"Oh my gosh," I giggle. "I have to go. It's not optional. But you should come see us on tour!"

"You guys are already sold out," he shakes his head, and when we says that my jaw drops.

"WHAT!" I shout. "Our concerts are already sold out?"

"Yeah, all but like two," Aaron adds.

"Zayum," Shawn chuckles. "That's insane."

"I know," I exclaim. "But see, that's why we have to go."

"Ugh, I'm going to miss you," Matt groans while helping me up off of the floor and pulling me into a hug.

"MY TURN!" Jack J yells before 'booty bumping' Matt out of the way.

"You're so weird," I laugh while giving him a hug.

"But weird is good," he jokes.

"Yeah, it is," I agree. "Oh, and do me a favor?"

"Of course," he nods. "What?"

"Try not to get kicked out of the bowling alley again," I explain to him.

"I can't promise that," Jack J laughs.

"CAMERON, DON'T LET JACK GET BANNED FROM THE BOWLING ALLEY," I yell over to cameron.

"I'll try not to let him," he says honestly, but then gives me a hug. "You try not to get mobbed."

"We'll try," Shawn answers.

About fifteen minutes later we finish our goodbyes and start heading over to the airport. Also, Jack G agreed to take care of Jazzy while we're gone since Angela and Charles wouldn't allow us to bring her.

"Wait, do you want to stop at your mom's house before we go?" Shawn asks. "It's on the way there so we can just take a quick little pit stop."

"Sure," I agree. "Thanks."

When we pull up to my moms house, I pull out my keys, unlock the door, and walk inside.

"Hey, Mom," I smile while walking inside.

"Lexie?!?" she gasps before running over to me and engulfing me in a big hug. "I didn't think we'd get to see you before you left!"

"Well, Shawn actually suggested we come and drop by on our way to the airport," I admit.