"Stop teasing me about it." I groaned as I rub my thumb on her exposed tummy.

Camila giggled softly before getting out of my arm, "I'll let you change before we get to the club."

"Club? Thought we were just gonna eat and stuff." I complained as I get to the passenger seat. I gave Camila a confused look as she started the engine of her car. "Cami?"

Camila went on driving and laughed, "Change of plans, I'm sorry. My friends invited me and I can't just dump you out."

"You know you can just went out with your friends and texted me, right?" I said with a sigh because I don't think I can handle alcohol and Camila at the same time, not to mention partying.

"I like being with you. Now, shut up before I kiss you, 'kay?" Camila glanced at me and I stared at her defeatedly.

I know she's just teasing me but the thought of seeing her again makes my stomach hurt, I have Ariana and I'm not going to hurt her. Even though, we're not together but I promised to protect her in every pain and I can't stand it if I'm the one who's giving her the pain, she don't deserve it.

We stop over at my apartment for me to change. Camila waited at the living room as I put on some jeans and a top, grabbing some coat just incase the woman outside got cold since she's exposing her skin too much. I sent Ariana a text informing her that I'm going out with some friends and if I didn't answer some of her calls I'm already sorry, that's how whipped I am.

I met Camila's irritated face when I got out of my room. "What took you so long? Come on." I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

Camila drove our way to club while playing some songs with comfortable silence between us. It wasn't long enough before we arrived at some fancy club that I'm not familiar with. We went inside without a problem, we met the loud music and the fancy smell of the club. Camila held my hand as we searched for her friends, right when her eyes spotted the table she smiled widely and waved at them.

"Hi guys!" Camila greeted them excitedly and let go of my hand to hug and kiss them individually. I stood there, looking around the place. "This is Y/N." Camila break my admiration at the place, tugging me down to sit beside her.

I waved at them shyly, "Hey."

Her friends stared at me with their friendly smiles and waved at me, "Are you finally introducing your hot girlfriend?"

Camila laughed and I shook my head, "I'm not her girlfriend."

"Oh no, she's not my girlfriend. We're just friends." Camila said to clear out their mind but her friends gave her some face of 'not believing her' before drinking their cocktails.

Their names started flying around from Ashlee, Emi, Rea and her boyfriend Mark. They started to chat about what they missed on each other life and Camila didn't made me feel out of place at all. Her hand rested on my thigh as I put my arm behind her, it was just a comforting touch. As the night goes darker, the air in the room gets thicker, the people were having too much fun with too much alcohol in their system and Camila and her friends are already tipsy. Their energy is so full, they went dancing and laughing together.

When the couple when to dance at the dance floor, I was left with Ashlee and Emi with Camila. Her body was leaning on my side and my arms are behind her.