Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Violet Choice) {Part 9}

Start from the beginning

"I'm doing better.." He smiled, I nodded and looked at Clem.

"His fever is going down.. but (Y/N).. I heard your arm started bleeding again.. are you okay?" She asked, I nodded giving her shoulder a pat.

"Yeah! I'm fine! It's okay now. It's still a little sore but I'll live." I reassured her, she gave me a small smile.

"Louis brought some shirts for him, wanna help me pick one out?" Clem asked, I nodded and walked over to the three shirts displayed on the desk. She pointed at the first one.

"Hey look! It's disco broccoli and his friend!" Clem announced, Aj seemed interested.

"Ooo that's a great one, I think you'll like this shirt Aj." I smiled, holding up the disco broccoli shirt.

"I wish you could have seen this cartoon.." Clem muttered, I nodded.

"Yeah.. it was one of my favourite cartoons. I remember forcing my parents to watch it with me.." I chuckled to myself and Clem smiled.

"Really? Did they even like the show?" Clem asked, I held in my laughter and grinned.

"Pfft of course not. They always suffered through it so they wouldn't hurt my feelings." I chuckled, and Clem chuckled too.

"You want this one Aj?" I asked, he nodded. I smiled and folded it, placing it on the desk again. Clem stacked the other hoodies in a pile and kept them separate from the others.

"You can put it on when you feel better." Clem added, and Aj nodded, letting out a small yawn.

"I think.. we all should get some rest." Clem looked at both me and Aj. I nodded, even though I had been resting in the nursery, I was still really tired. Clem placed the candle on the table and was about to blow it out when I remembered something. 'The venus flytrap I brought for Aj!'

"Oh wait..! I remembered something!" I grinned, walking over to the dresser and grabbing the plant. I smiled. 'I'll have to thank Tenn for bringing this up for me..' I thought, hiding it behind my back. I walked over to the desk.

"Ta dah!" I spoke, pulling out the plant and placing it on the table. Clem smiled at it.

"I got it at the greenhouse, and thought it would be a great addition to our room!" I smiled, my face turning a bit pink.

"Woah! It looks so cool! What is it?" Aj asked, looking at it curiously.

"It's called a Venus flytrap, it eats bugs." I told Aj, and he looked at me in shock.

"It eats bugs? That's so cool!" He smiled brightly, looking at the plant. Clem gave me a smile.

"Thanks (Y/N). It definitely does help brighten this place up." She complemented, I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's nothing.. though I think we should name it!" I told, Aj agreed.

"Yeah! What should we name it though?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Not sure.. but we'll think of something.." I smiled, looking at the plant. Clem nodded, I sighed, letting exhaustion sink in.

"For now.. we should sleep." Clem added, I nodded and walked over to my bed and laid on it. Clem walked over to the candle and looked at Aj, she placed her hat next to it.

"Goodnight sleep tight.." She began, I smiled. Aj yawned and closed his eyes.

"And don't let a walker bite..." He mumbled, him slowly falling asleep.

"And if it tries?" I asked, Aj smiled.

"Bang..." He finished, slowly drifting to sleep. Clem smiled at me and I smiled back. She quickly blew out the candle and climbed onto the top bunk and laid down.