Wasted over you

Lexi's POV

I watched as Kylie ran into the house and I was star struck. I was not expecting her to kiss me, surely she's not gay?
She wouldn't be maybe it was just in the spur of the moment but the way she kissed me I could tell it was way more.

I stayed out on the beach for a few more minutes before I packed everything up and headed inside. I was about to go upstairs to talk to Kylie when the front door opened and in strolled Caitlin and her mom.
"Hi!" Caitlin said happily and I stopped in my tracks. I looked at the stairs then turned back around and walked to caitlin.

"Hey" I said to her putting all the things on the counter.
"Hello!" I hear Emily say as she put some grocery bags on the ground.
"Let me help you with the bags" I say walking out the door to grab some bags.
"So did you and Kylie have fun?" I look at Emily and smile.
"Yeah we had fun" I say smiling.

******

Kylie hadn't come out her room for the rest of the day, it was now getting late and I was worried about her. I was busy helping Emily and Luke with dinner, Caitlin helped too. Caitlin went on and on talking about something I wouldn't remember.

"Caitlin go call your sister down for dinner" Caitlin nodded her head and walked up the stairs. My heart rate was going so fast, I hope she is okay. Caitlin comes down the stairs and her facial expression wasn't the happiest.
"Mom Kylie says she's not feeling well and doesn't want to come down" I sigh leaning my elbows in the table.

"Oh heavens, I'll go check on her. You guys can eat so long" we all nod our head and Caitlin walks up to me.
"Did she feel sick hanging out with you?" I shrug my shoulders.
"I don't know, I guess she was just really good at hiding it" I say fake smiling before looking away.

******

A week later.....

Kylie is avoiding me. I know this now, for the rest of the long weekend she barely even left her room and at school she made sure not to bump into me in the corridors. It hurt to know that she was avoiding me but I guess it's my fault.

I sigh opening my locker and putting my sports back inside.
"Hey pumpkin" I turn around to see Julia standing there. Her beautiful short brown wavy hair was hanging by her shoulders. She had beautiful simple jewelry on and was wearing a cute outfit. Simple jeans with a decent top. She had a little makeup on even though she didn't need it.

"Hi" she frowns at my face.
"We were suppose to hang out yesterday?" I hit my hand against my forehead.
"Shit I totally forgot Julia" she smiles at me and gives me a evil smirk.
"I mean you could make it up to me?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"And how would I do that?" She comes really close to me and pulls my head down to met her height.
"Maybe.....like....this" she says slowly bringing her lips to mine. I was kinda shocked that she was kissing me but I kissed her back anyway. Her lips moved skillful against mine. I gave her bottom lip a little lick and she opened her mouth slightly as my tongue attacked hers.

I pulled her even closer to me but something felt wrong and I gently pulled away. Julia smiled at me and I smiled back before looking to my right to see the one person I didn't think I'd see. There stood Kylie. She looked as if I had stabbed her, she threw her hands up in the air and turned on her heels.
"Kylie!" I shouted breaking apart from a very confused Julia. Kylie kept running and I lost her in the crowd. Fuck.

Kylie POV

Fuck her. Why did I have think Lexi a player would ever fall for me. There she was with her tongue down some other girls throat. I want to punch something, I want to lose my shit and not give a fuck. I wasn't sad I was mad.