Lexi!

Lexi POV

I walk across the field to head to cheerleading practice when I see that the basketball girls were sitting on the stands.
''Lexi!'' one of the girls Mandy says and I smile at all the girls before walking towards them.
''hi ladies'' I say and they all smile at me.
''what would it take to get you to join our team?'' Aria asks.
''sorry no can do I can't leave the girls'' I say and Aria pouts.

''come on Lexi with your height, body and skills we would destroy the other team'' Zoey says and I look at her and laugh softly.
''I'm really sorry ladies but I just can't'' I say.
''at least play one fun game with us tomorrow?'' Mandy asks and I sigh.
''alright but just one game'' I say and their smiles grows. It wouldn't hurt to play with them, they are amazing people and I think it will be fun to play with them.

''WATCH OUT!'' I hear someone shout and I quickly turn around to see a football flying right towards us but I quickly catch it will one hand. I look down at the football before I look up again and see Sam one of the football players running towards me.
''damn nice catch Lex, sorry by the way'' he says and I smile at him before tossing the football at him.
''no problem Sam, just next time watch where you are throwing that thing'' I say and he chuckles and runs off.

''thanks for saving us from getting hit'' Mandy says and I turn my head to look at her and smile.
''not a problem now if you would excuse me I have to get to practise'' I say and they all wave at me as I walk towards my cheerleading group.
I find Caitlin chatting away to violet and she smiles when she sees me but then goes back to talking to violet. I head into the changing room and quickly get changed into my cheerleading outfit before heading back out.

''hey Lexi'' I hear Julia say in a seductive voice and I turn to face her.
''hey'' I say giving her a friendly smile.
''any chance we can spend some alone time together after practise?'' she says while lightly running her fingers up my arm. I step back from her and she looks up at me.
''sorry Julia but I don't think that's a good idea'' I say and she frowns.
''why not?'' she asks.

''look Julia I shouldn't have let you kiss me, I'm into someone else'' I say and she crosses her arms.
''oh, is it anyone I know?'' she asks.
''no, I don't think so and look I'm really sorry maybe we can just be friends?'' I ask her and she gives me a small smile.
''yeah sure'' she says.
''okay ladies let's get started!'' I hear our captain say and I walk away from Julia to take my place. Practise went by quickly and now it was already late in the afternoon.

I grab my bag not bothering to change out of my outfit.
''hey Lexi!'' I hear Caitlin say and I turn around to see her walking up to me and I smile at her.
''I'm going to catch a ride with Addison'' she says and I frown.
''oh, I thought we were going to hang out together today like we planned?'' I say and she shrugs her shoulders.
''we can always hang out another time, oh look there's Addison I got to go bye!'' she says running off before I could say anything more.

''yeah bye'' I say sadly even though she was already gone. I sigh before turning around and walking into the parking lot where my car was. That's when I feel someone wrap their arms around me from behind and a familiar scent fills my nose.
''boo!'' Kylie says and I laugh before turning around and looking at my beautiful girlfriend.
''hey baby'' I say wrapping my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. I hug her tight burying my face into her neck.

''I missed you'' I mumbled into her neck and she giggles.
''I missed you too'' she says and I smile before slowly letting her go.
''I thought you were taking the bus home with Megan?'' I ask and she smiles up at me.
''I stayed to watch you during practise'' my smile grows.
''you stayed to watch me, how sweet'' I say and she blushes.

''and I thought you were hanging out with my sister today, is she still coming?'' she asks looking around and my smile falls.
''no, she blew me off today'' I say and she looks back at me.
''again?'' she says and I nod my head.
''what an ass'' she says rolling her eyes.
''aww come on its fine, at least I get to spend some time with you'' I say and she smiles.

''want to get some ice cream?'' I ask and her smile grows.
''yes, lets go!'' she says running around the car and getting into the passenger's seat. I laugh before throwing my bags in the back and hoping into the driver's seat. I start driving while kylie talks away. I take her hand in mine and this makes her blush. I keep her hand in mine the whole time while we talk about our day and random things. We order some ice cream from a drive through before I drive off to a park and we both hop out. I take her hand in my free hand and lick my ice cream.

We walk around the park for a bit before taking a seat on the grass. The sun was starting to set and our ice creams were finished and there were barely any people in the park anymore. I lay down on my back and put my arm under my head. Kylie lays down too and cuddles into my side resting her head on my chest as our legs wrap together. We watch the sunset and I breath in and out happy that I get to share this moment with her.

''I never would have thought that I'd be laying in your arms'' she says and I smile before playing with her hair with my free hand.
''I might have imagined it a few times'' I say and kylie picks her head up to look at me.
''you did?'' she asks and I nod my head. I smile putting my hand on her cheek and gentle stroking my thumb across her cheek.

''I should have kissed you back on the beach'' I say and she smiles at me before moving her head to kiss the inside of my palm.
''hey, you have all the time in the world to make it up to me'' she says and I laugh.
''so cheeky'' I say and she opens her mouth wide before smiling.
''am not'' she says moving her face close to mine and gentle rubs her nose against mine.
''then let me start making it up to you'' I say and her smile grows before our lips meet.

Kylie POV

I kiss her back before we pull away.
''we should get going'' she says and I shake my head.
''a few more kisses'' I say and she laughs as I attack her with kisses. We end up rolling over until she was on top of me and I wrap my arms around her neck to kiss her deeply. We slowly pull away with a pop.
''you look very cute in your cheerleading outfit'' I say and she smiles before kissing my forehead.

''and you look cute all the time now come on let's go'' she says getting off of me and helping me up. We walk back to the car hand in hand and head to my house. We arrive at my house and I give Lexi one more kiss before I get out and wave at her as she drives off. She makes me so happy that my heart can't take it. I've never felt this way before, but I never want to not feel this way about her. I head inside and see that my mom was fast asleep on the couch and I smile and put a blanket over her and then head upstairs. I hear talking from Caitlin's room. I know I should just ignore it and walk into my room, but I couldn't resist and I slowly walk to Caitlin's room and hide by the door. I hear Addison's and Caitlin's voice.

''she's such a show off walking around like she owns the show, she's such a dyke'' they both laugh and I frown.
''I know right I don't even know why I'm friends with her'' I hear Caitlin say and that's when my heart stops. They are talking about Lexi!