Shit!

I head into school looking for Kylie and soon as I spot her I smile and walk over to her. She meets my eyes and winks at me before walking into an empty room and I smirk. I look around before walking into the empty room and closing the door. She wraps her arms around my neck immediately and I smile wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up slightly.
"Morning baby" I say kissing her cheek many times. She holds onto me tighter.

"Moring Lex" she says and I gently put her down. I lean down and kiss her and she smiles into the kiss. I slowly pull apart and just then the bell rings.
"What class do you have first?" I ask her.
"French" she says and I smile.
"I have a free, enjoy French my love" I say and she sighs.
"I'll probably end up sleeping" she says and I laugh and kiss her again.
"Enjoy your free" she says pulling away.

She starts to walk away when I smack her ass. She turns around and looks at me and I smirk at her.
"It was too tempting baby" I say and she shakes her head smiling. Her cheeks were red and I laugh.
"Such an ass" she says and walks off. I head out the classroom a moment later and head to an outside table where I put my stuff down. I might as well work on some of my artwork. I pull out my art journal and take out all my pencils. I get to work and it wasn't long until I saw someone sit down next to me in the corner of my eyes. I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey, Caitlin" I say not looking up.
"What were you doing with my sister yesterday?" she asks.
"Hanging out" I say still not looking up.
"Doing what?" she asks.
"Eating pizza and watching movies" I say.
"Is that all?" she asks and I finally look at her.
"Why are you so interested to know?" I ask her and she looks at me.
"Just curious" she says and I raise one eyebrow.
"hmmm, aren't you suppose to be in class Caitlin?" I ask going back to my artwork.

"What else were you guys doing?" she asks.
"Uhm breathing, talking, sleeping-"
"Be serious Lexi" she says interrupting me. I just laugh softly and look back at her.
"I don't know what you want from me" I say and she just stares at me
"Just answer me" she says.
"What did you think we did Caitlin?" I ask her and she meets my eyes. There was something off about her. She doesn't speak and I just sigh.
"We did nothing else." I say. She opens and closes her mouth before standing up.

"I'll see you later" she says and I watch as she walks off.
What the hell was up with her?  

I wasn't in the mood since my conversation with Caitlin. I didn't want to talk to anyone. The whole day Caitlin avoided me and I wasn't going to look for her like a lost puppy. If she doesn't want to talk to me then we don't have to talk. I headed to my motorcycle after school ended. I hoped on just as I see Kylie walking over to me with a smile on her face. I give her a small smile as she comes up to me and wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my one arm around her.

"Hi, Lex" she says in my ear.
"Hi, my love" I say softly.
"Want a ride home?" I ask her and she nods her head eagerly. She hops on and wraps her arms around my waist. I start my bike and look to the side just to see Caitlin standing there by the gate of the school staring at us. I stare back at her before lifting my foot off the ground and driving off. We drive for a while before we finally arrive at Kylie's house.
"Do you want to come inside?" She whispers in my ear.

"Isn't your mom home?" I ask looking back at her.
"Nope she went out" she says to me smirking. I smile at her and turn off my bike.
"Alright then I'll come inside" I say and Kylie hops off the bike and I get off too. She grabs my hand and we walk inside together. We head up the stairs and head into her room. She closes the door and puts her backpack down by her desk. I sigh and flop down on my back onto her bed.
"Long day baby?" She asks me and I nod my head. She walks over to me and climbs onto me straddling my waist.

I put my hands on her thighs looking up at her. Looking up at her made all my worries go through the window. She looked so sexy. I sit up with her still on me. I kiss her and she kisses me back. The kiss was sweet and soft but as we got into it the more the kiss started to heat up. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance and she moans letting my tongue slip into her mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance as she grips my shirt pulling her even closer to me. I win our dominance battle moving my kisses to her neck and she throws her head back.

I start marking her skin wanting everyone to know that she belongs to me.
"Fuck me please" she begs me and I smile against her skin.

*uhm ;)*

"Someone's horny today" I say.
"Shut up" she says and I break apart from her and grip her shirt. I help her take it off and she tosses it and I look her up and down. I move so that she was on the bed and I was on top of her. I grip her pants and pull them off tossing them somewhere. She grabs my top and tries to pull it off. I help her take it off and lay on top of her kissing her again. My one hand starts roaming her body before my hand goes under her bra and I squeeze her boob and she moans loudly breaking the kiss.

I move down her body marking her skin with my kisses. I take off her underwear and look up at her. Her eyes were dark and she looked so eager for me to touch her. I slowly run a finger down her folds and she squirms.
"Fuck you're so wet" I say and without giving her time I slip a finger in and her back lifts off the bed. I start moving my finger in and out of her before slipping another one in. I start fucking her roughly her moans bouncing off the walls. I go up to her face and kiss her while fucking her.

She could barely kiss me back, so I started kissing her neck. I wasn't being so rough with her, but she seemed to love it. It wasn't long until I felt her walls clench around my fingers.
"Fuck baby I'm going...I'm going" she couldn't finish as I fucked her even harder and she came all over my fingers. I didn't stop and continued to fuck her as her nails went into my back. She came again soon after, but I wasn't done with her. I go down and start licking up and down her clit. I knew she was super sensitive but I knew I could get her going again.

I lick her harder sucking on her bud sending her over the edge quicker than I expected. Her legs shook as her back lifted off the bed and she screamed out in pure bliss. I softly kiss her thigh thinking that I might of done to much to her. I gentle kiss up her body before going up to her face.
"Are you okay?" I ask her looking into her eyes. She smiles at me and wraps her arms around my neck.
"I'm perfect" she says.
"Are you sure, I didn't push you to hard did I?" I ask her frowning.

"No baby of course not...I really like it when your rough" she says blushing and I smirk.
"Oh do you now?" She turns her face away from me her face turning bright red. I laugh and kiss her cheek multiple times. She finally turns her face to look at me and I smile down at her.
"You're so beautiful and cute" I say and her smile grows. She puts her hands on my face and gentle strokes my cheek with her thumb. I lean down and kiss her softly just enjoying the felling of her lips on mine.

We finally pulled away for air. She grips my pants and I know what she wanted but I knew we couldn't continue without being caught.
"Baby we can't we'll get caught" I say and she kisses me again. I pull away before it became to tempting. That's when we both hear the door open downstairs and our hearts stop.
"girls I'm home!" It was Kylies Mom.
"Shit!"