Caitlin

*A/n short chapter today, sorry*

Kylie POV

Heading home was probably the worst. I didn't want Lexi's and I getaway to end but sadly it did. She dropped me off at my house giving me one more goodbye kiss before I headed inside. I closed the door adjusting the strap of my bag before walking to the kitchen.
"There's my darling girl!" I hear my mother say as she walks quickly towards me and wraps me in a hug kissing my cheek.

"Hi, mom" I say as she lets go of me and I smile at her.
"How was your weekend with Lexi?" She asks me.
"It was great, I met a lot of Lexi's old friends" I say and she nods her head.  Caitlin walks in and I look at her but she just ignores me.
"Ready for school tomorrow?" My mom asks us.
"Yeah sort of" I say.
"No not really" Caitlin says opening the fridge.
"Aww darling you only have 2 months left until you finish school"
"Yeah whatever" she says grabbing some food.

"Well, I need to go to the shops quickly, who wants to come with me?" My mom asks.
"Yeah sure I'll come with you mom" I say and she smiles at me.
"Alright then, Caitlin?"
"No thanks I'm good" she says walking away.
"Okay Kylie let's go" my mom grabs her keys and we head out.

Lexi POV

Kylie forgot her jacket in my car and because I wasn't too far away from her I drove back. I park my car in front of her house and hop out of my car heading to the door. I knock on the door but there was no reply so I presume she's in her room. I open the door and to my luck it was open. I walk in and close the door hearing loud music coming from upstairs. I head up the stairs and walk into Kylie's room but no one was there so I put the jacket down on her bed.

The music was coming from Caitlin's room. I sighed walking over to her door and open the door.
"Hey, Caitlin!" Caitlin screams before turning her music off.
"What the hell, how did you get in?!" She shouts at me.
"The door was unlocked" I say.
"Well, why did you come in then?!" She says.
"Kylie left her jacket, so I just wanted to drop it off. Where is Kylie anyway?" I ask her.

"She's out shopping with my mom. Can you leave" she says and tries to hide her legs when I look down I see marks on her legs and my stomach drops.
"Caitlin-"
"Get out!" She says and I walk over to her.
"Please don't tell that's what I think it is" I say reaching for her arm but she snatches it away.
"Please Lexi go away" she says hanging her head low.  She lets me see her legs and I see straight line marks on her legs.

"Caity" I say dropping to my knees to look at her as she sits on the bed. She wipes her eyes and looks at me.
"Don't cry Cait" I say wiping away her tears that were falling.
"I've been so horrible to you" she says.
"I'm so so sorry. I don't know why I did it" she says and I sigh letting go of her face.
"You were horrible to me" I say and she looks away from me.

"You even became friends with the person who you knew would hurt me" I say.
"I'm sorry Lex. I'm sorry" she says.
"I forgive you" I say which makes her look at me.
"Why?" She asks.
"Caitlin I couldn't hate you even if I tried but to be fair I am with your sister so I suppose we are even" that makes her laugh softly before sniffing.
"I suppose so" she says.
"Have you told Kylie about her?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I've given her a lot to think about so far might as well give her a day free before I drop some more news" I say and she nods her head.
"Is your dad still with that chic?" She asks and I nod my head.
"Why she's awful!" She asks and I chuckle.
"I know right she's like the evil stepmother" I say and she smiles at me.
"Probably in it for the boobs" I laugh.

"Probably, they are huge" she laughs with me.
"They are like planets strapped to her chest. I don't know how she walks around with those things!" I laugh harder.
"Imagine the back pain!" She says.
"Oh, my word true!"
"What is she going to do when she's old, they are going to be on the floor she's going to trip over them" I laugh even harder.
"I would just cut them off" I say and she laughs.
"Me too!" I say and we both laugh together before calming down.

"I missed you" she says and I smile up at her.
"I missed you too" she looks down at me and before I knew what was happening she kissed me.