Cold towards you

A/n I'm so busy with school things it feels like my head is going to explode

Kylie POV

"Hey you coming?" I turn around and see Lexi standing by the outside door. I give her a fake smile and walk towards her. I put her phone in her hand and look down at the ground. She doesn't check her phone she just puts it in the backpack. She smiles at me and puts the two towels around my neck.

She laughs at me and I roll my eyes trying hard to not smile at her.
"Come on" we walk outside and onto turtles bay. At least there's a beach right next to us even though sharks bay has better sunsets. This bay still comes second place.

The smell of the sea immediately calms me down as much as that text from that girl Julia was still on my mind. I wonder if that's someone Lexi likes or someone she is recently seeing?
I frown holding the towels tight.
"You okay?" I nod my head still not meeting her eyes. 

Lexi walks in front of me which makes me stop.
"Kylie what's wrong?" I shake my head.
"I'm fine let's just go swimming" I say pushing past her. I hate being cold towards her but I just can't help it. I don't know if I should be jealous or sad but at the moment I think I'm both.

We walk more down the beach until we stop and Lexi puts the back pack down. I put the towels down nicely even though I really just wanted to throw Lexi's towel at her face. Lexi opened the backpack and my heart dropped thinking she would look at her phone....but she didn't she just took out the  sunblock.

I breathed in and out thankful.
"We're going swimming first right?"
"Yeah" I say and Lexi smiles as our eyes lock. Look away Kylie it will just hurt more if you fall deeper for her, I say to myself. That's exactly what I did. I looked away.

I heard Lexi sigh. I look down at my hands not wanting to move. That's when I see Lexi's shirt on the ground and my eyes quickly look up at her. I froze in the spot as she casual took of her shorts leaving her in the most sexiest black bikini ever. It fitted her perfectly, I looked at her chest which is inappropriate but I couldn't help myself. Her breast weren't the biggest but they were still perfect and matched her perfectly.

My eyes traveled down her toned stomach and down to her legs. She is so sexy, perfect, beautiful, the list could go on and on. She runs a hand through her dark hair and shifts from one leg to the other. I look back up at her face and see that she was flustered. Oh. My. God.

She knew I was checking her out, there's no way she couldn't know. Stupid.
I look away, my face turning a dark shade of red. I take off my top and shorts not meeting her eyes but I could feel her eyes burning into me.

I finally look at her and she immediately looks away.
"Can you please put sunblock on my back?" she says looking me up and down that makes me want to squirm.
"Su-sure" I say nervously taking the sunblock from her. She turns around and moves her hair over her shoulder exposing her neck.

That's when I see a small tattoo that was angel wings.
"You have a tattoo?" I say walking right behind her. I touch it with the tips of my fingers and she shivers at my touch. Her skin is so soft and I can smell her amazing shampoo.
"Yeah"
"When did you get it?" I say frowning as Caitlin failed to mention it.

"Oh...recently" I stare at the tattoo before realising what she wanted me to do.
"Oops sorry, let me put the sunblock on" I squeeze some in my left hand and nervously look at her. As I move my hand to touch her bare skin I swear my hand started shaking. Why the fuck am I shaking, can't I even fucking touch her without being gay for a second?

I gently rub the sunblock on her shoulders that by the way was extremely attractive and I didn't know why. I move down her shoulder avoiding her bikini and moving down to her lower back where I saw white lines.
"You have stretch marks?" I say a little shocked to find that she has them.