<12> Leon x Reader

Start from the beginning

Leon just nodded, and take his bat with him for the practice.

~~~~•

Afterwards, the trio, Leon, Jason and (Y/N) came for ice cream. "Boy, I love (F/F)! (Favorite Flavor)! They're the best!" (Y/N) commented, licking their ice cream. "Y-Yeah!" Leon smiled, and Jason just rolled his eye while take a bite at his vanilla one.

Soon, they came to the park. Well, they did nothing much, but was just chatting and telling what they do when they're not practicing baseball.

"Hey dudes, wanna come at my place tomorrow?" (Y/N) invited. "I mean, I'd love to have you guys come by, we can watch TV and yeah!" (Y/N) smiled at both of the boys.

"Oh, of course we would come!" Jason said. "Right... Leon...?" Then he punches his elbow to his friend's arm. "Huh? You look like you're not interested, Leon." (Y/N) frowned. "That's ok, I can invite a-" "Of course I'll go!" Leon mentally shouted. "Woah, woah, calm down, it's not like you're going to stab someone! Jeez!" (Y/N) said. "Anyway, I'll text my location in the group chat, but for now, toodles!~" (Y/N) got up and walk away from the boys.

"Seriously, where did all of your flirty and cool persona go?" Jason asked, looking at his friend. "This is going to be pretty hard to deal with..." Then Jason proceed to drag Leon out of the park and to their own houses.

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

Baseball nerds

(Y/N): Oi! This is mah location! Remember to come, alright? (Insert location).

Jason: Nice, of course I will!
And you too, right Leonz?

Leon: Yeah, of course.

(Y/N): Btw, what film you want to watch? Lemme just buy/download it, so it wouldn't take time.

Jason: Romance, I think? I dunno,
it's up to you, man.

Leon: I think romance is good.

(Y/N): K, meet you two tomorrow!

———

I turned off my phone and plugged the charger in. Nd plopped on my bed. Yay! I'm glad that I'll spend my time with my favorite pals!

~~~~•

The next morning, I quickly changed into my outdoor outfit. And when I'm done, the door bell rang. Oh! It must be them! I opened the door... but I only saw Jason. "Where's Leon? I thought you two were together." I said, looking around. "Not really, we cannot stick together the whole time, y'know?" Jason said. "If you want, just text him.

I rolled my eye and pulled out my phone to click on his contact.

11037

(Y/N): Ay, where are you, Leon? Jason is already here!

(Y/N): You don't want to miss the movie!

(Y/N): Leon????? Are you sleeping????

———

"Ugh, he won't reply!" I complained to Jason. "May-" Before I could press the button 'call', a doorbell rang. I quickly went to the door, and opened it.